Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

House Hunting

Hawken

Hi everybody, i am currently house hunting and would appreciate whatever help i can get from you guys. I need a self con or a room in a flat in Ikeja. The closer to Opebi and its environs the better for me. I know you are wondering why i just won't employ the services of an agent, but the thing is i have. Several even. And in my opinion, the average agent, mostly those whose ads you see online is a ripper. You pay reg fee or btw 1500 - 3000, you cover their transportation and credit and at the end of the day, they take you to shitty houses or to over priced ones (like i am sorry but if i had 600k, i'd go buying a f***king plot of land at Ikorodu or badagry) or if you are lucky and you find a place that works for you, you start to hear things like "agent fee 50k, legal fees 50k, caution (tf is that?) fees 30k. What happened to 10% of the rent please? Anyways, i hear there are some who do that but they are scarce. So if you know any of such agents or anybody who wants a flatmate, please let me know. Need a place before the end of the year :/

Thanks.

• Administrators

I saw this online :

Newly Built Roomself Contain by Sweet Sensation, Omole Phase 2 ext

cross ventilated room

serene Environment

toilet ensuite

easily accesible route

All round tiles

not a BQ

Part of the main building

for inspection and more info,

please contact

Divine Realty Consult

7b Magodo Phase 1 road,

By Isheri Mainland Club, Lagos

*** 909 02344

BB Pin: 295C6B9A

Source

Hawken I have one nice place o.... just pick an empty spot n clear it Okay? I'm bringing it straight outta Ph. :D/>/>

LOOL you must be and Edo girl living in PH. Only an Edo girl can do that.

• 1 month later...