Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Fairy the black demon slayer!

fairy

I am a black demon slayer, first of her kind with boiling vengeance proclaiming death on all night crawling black demons.

Few hours ago, I sought peace from the city's troubles but the black demons, armed with malaria tried to bring me down.

The slaying spirit in me that I had since subdued with the speeding blade of a fan arose once more and I hunted, in the peak of the night; one two, seven black demons lay dead at my feet.

Blood and carcass hung on my striking paw and with anger still boiling in my blood, I visited the shower house. There still, unforgiven, I slew two more paying no heed to their cries.

"Pity! I pray thee" they may have cried but the urge to kill, to destroy every black demon lurking in dark closets and hanging pouches is so strong I've sworn never to rest until these night crawling blood sucking black demons are all out of my city.

I seek to employ a powerful tool, the insecticide known by the Zulu people as tusatusa. With this, I shall end all demonkind!