Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Wet Dreams

kimi

• Moderators

All I remember is it was a hot white girl and a lot of sex. I was watching I think. Pretty wierd dream. But I woke and I was embarrassed at how *** fill out the blanks jor!

All you Africans, don't go giving a spiritual dimension to this pliss except you have the spirit of interpretation and I must see the certificate and seal of TB Joshua

Similiar thing happens...or use to happen to me, Hawken. Woken up at the very verge of cuming, or quavering legs. Scared the shits out of me. Starting casting and binding spiritual husbands. Lol.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha @ shrugs & spiritual husbands o! Naaah... those things only have a hold on you if you've entered into some form of covenant prior and it has to be via intercourse. Chek yaself :unsure:

• Moderators

Hahahaha African woman.LOL. Naija Casper with tribal marks :D

Wiwid o! Too funny! Mine is the flavoured type sha. Kiwi+apple scented :rolleyes: :P

Lol. Casper with tribal marks looks funny.

Prior covenant? Like take a visit to the Spieitual land and take a covenant and have sex? Don't tell me. Scary already. Reminds me of one Mount Zion movie like that. That's the most horrific Nollywood movie to me.

Wetin carry kiwi and apple reach your bum bum, Kimi?

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! No jor. You don't have to travel anywhere. I had it explained once to me. You have sex with the 'wrong' person and that's it! You shall be visited every night *evil grin*

Na so my mama born me o... kiwi and apple flavoured B) :D

I don't buy that spiritual spouse thing. Then again, even my mom says am careless about spiritual things or might be a secret atheist. Loll.

I've had some real hot sex with ladies in my dream though. (I wake up and i'm like, "even the spiritual world admits am into girls)

Kimi, I really like the tone you use in writing. You sound like you smile all the time, even while typing. You sound young and carefree, and that keeps people like me relaxed. I like you. Been thinking about you for days now. Saw you in my dreams months before I even thought about signing up for NL.

(Goes down on a knee...)

Kimi darling, would you please do me the favour of fastening my shoelace *puppy faced*

Your Majesty thinks too much about hot sex before bed. May I come grace your bed? All those dreams would turn reality.

• Moderators

Hahaha! Thanks Teejay! Awwwwwwwh *shy*

Ehn ehn... I knew there was another African in that dream with me.

Yes! Yes my darling. My sheets need to be changed first sha. The twenty-fifth Babylette just had her turn. Errr... 5minutes? :D

True Teejay,Kimi is always like that...I seem to like that...

I wonder what Kimi's flaws are..?

hmmmmm...

Kimi ,what are ur flaws?

Tell us!!!

Do u murder people in their sleep?

lol..

Wait oh,Kimi,pls open a thread for us titled "what are ur flaws,everyone's got one,"

he he he he he

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Ehn Ehn! I am duduyemi :D Dequeen, please just babylettes are allowed to give an opinion about me :P <_< Go pick up your form :D