Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Body Barring Ladies on social Media

mifled

Am i right to assume that women who upload pictures of themselves on social media exposing their boobs, ass and ...........( please help me complete the list) are potential sluts, imposters, guys feigning to be girls or( please fill the list for me again...Lol). To be honest, for me its a big turn off. what are you trying to sell. if i want to see anything underneath your clothes we can do it in the confines of my bedroom. I do not know whether im being judgmental but would any responsible, self respecting female bare her body on social media. i need your opinion ladies

P.S- (Im not just talking about going nude, body barring include and is not limited to the following: exposure of boobs, ass...............fill in the blanks)

Sometimes, some sick boyfriend of theirs, who the girls send their nudies to, upload those pics later as a form of punishment, maybe, because the girl did something "wrong" to them.

And then, for those who expose some parts or all parts of the boobs, ass, even the laps. Well... they entertain my eyes wella *grinning* Carry go. Nothing do them.

On a serious note, though, people have different fashion sense. What's "responsible" for me might not be to the next person. Showing some flesh might just be a way of expressing the woman in them. And then some ladies go too far just to get more "likes" on FB & IG. Finally, some ladies just try to make up for their, well...(fill in the blank space)

Please allow us the thrill of wondering what its like under that gorgeous dress, even if we never get to see it...

• Moderators

You beat me to it :angry: :D

I enjoy the view to be honest and in my usual fashion, I laugh. Laugh because it's probably being shown to me by another girl who is not pleased at all with the generosity displayed by these girls *wink*

It could be for all the reasons you've mentioned but sometimes, some girls actually don't mind giving us a show you see *wink*. Some others are probably at a low point in their lives or just plain naughty and living in the moment. Who am I to judge really.

It's a free world o... whatever makes you happy honey (or atleast that's how I see it sha).

I would be ashamed to be linked to her in anyway. I'm not sorry,such a person cannot be on my Friends list.

Except its just abit of cleavage show off.This, I can manage.