Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Doing it God's way :d

kimi

• Moderators

Hmmm... Well well...

Here it is! So o.., I was thinking to myself and it seemed like such a wonderful Idea at the time :unsure:‎

What would you think of it if your partner/girlfriend states that she isn't for sex before marriage. You could hold hands and kiss from time to time? Be honest pliss ‎

:D

I would think she has lost her mind. No bleeping way! Except we are getting married in a week of course *wink* lol

Sex is the purest of bonds. A language only lovers understand. Its a gift, a beautiful gift given to humans by The Infinite.

sorry Darlyn,if u really wanna do it God's way,pls don't do anything intimate. kissing is the most intimate part of being intimate lol.

I even hear prostitutes don't kiss because of the spiritual connection it develops between people.

If we are dating and we not having sex n all,i swear i don't love

u... or I thought I did...or maybe I i used to.lmao

So kimi darlyn,my answer is No.If we can kiss,then we could as well have sex.Or we go our seperate ways bcos I ain't gonna waste my energy cheating on u,its too much work.

it depends.

Err can we do other things?

And are we in a country were marriage is possible?

is it an open relationship?

Is she a virgin?

Am I serious with her?

So many questions, my decision would depend on the answers

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Too funny! Na wa. Where are all the holy babylettes. Sleeky we can do this. God will strengthen us both k... *sighs*

The idea sounds noble to me. One I Wont mind practising too. I probably won't last long if she's mounting too much pressure on me, imposing lap dances and calling me certain pet names that get me *covers face*

Hahahahaha! Too funny! Na wa. Where are all the holy babylettes. Sleeky we can do this. God will strengthen us both k... *sighs*

The idea sounds noble to me. One I Wont mind practising too. I probably won't last long if she's mounting too much pressure on me, imposing lap dances and calling me certain pet names that get me *covers face*

Kai! You won't mind practicing?? I pity your girlfriend. Hahahaha!

Am a sexually active person before she comes into my life. It will take alot of commitment and discipline on part for me to be able to abide by such "rule". It has if when you give me an orange,telling me to peel it but I should not try sucking the orange. Ko jo,it's impossible.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! What do oranges signify please? I'm naive about these matters :unsure:

Truth is, when we say born again, Shouldn't that include being chaste?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! Aby o! Bobby/Bobbies or just Bobb for short :D :D

Y'all are spoilt spoilt spoilt! I wonder why it's challenging though. The 'heat' must be something else I guess. I would like try it out sometime :unsure:

If she loves me, she should be able to 'wait' considering we'd have a lifetime of sex anyway (urge for which may fade over time)

• Moderators

it depends.

Err can we do other things? Kissing only

And are we in a country were marriage is possible? Yes

is it an open relationship? No

Is she a virgin? Errr Not necessarily

Am I serious with her? Yeah

So many questions, my decision would depend on the answers

She's the love of your life *let's assume ofcourse*

She's the love of your life *let's assume ofcourse*

just kissing?

if we discussed this before we started the relationship, I may consider.

if we didn't, then it would be unfair and quite selfish, for her to ask that of me. Then again it depends on her reason for such decision, is it religious or personal? we could reach a compromise

Hmmmm... Dnt tink I can do dat o, cos we Dnt see often and wen we get to jus normal holding of hands from the cab to the house get me all...*covers face* I love to kiss and do muchy guchy stuffs only way I cn be chaste is wen we nt 2geda. buh if we discussed dis b4 we started dating probably.

I'll love to try this one... see her face when I drop the bomb.

Kimi, get my list of this year's resolutions I lent you.

Gotta include some things I hope not to keep.

When I think about walking down the aisle with her, "Ah. Can't wait to have sex with her for the first time!" Should be the last thing on my mind. It shouldn't be the driving force, either.

"I love everything (including the sex, whether good or bad) about the lady covered in white coming towards me. I'm doing this void of any other motive save that I am convinced that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. " That should be on my mind and my driving force.

Tell me, how else would I be sure I wouldn't get that....nonchalant feeling after the first time? The marriage would be a joke if I do...

• Moderators

I shall not be dissuaded! <_<

As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.

From all I've read. I think it would be a selfish thing to do if it's something that was decided mid-way by just one person as against agreeing to it from the very start.

I'll love to try this one... see her face when I drop the bomb.

Kimi, get my list of this year's resolutions I lent you.

Gotta include some things I hope not to keep.

Ghen ghen... I wud love to see her face too o

• 2 years later...
On 1/20/2016 at 3:50 PM, kimi said:

Hmmm... Well well...

Here it is! So o.., I was thinking to myself and it seemed like such a wonderful Idea at the time :unsure:‎

What would you think of it if your partner/girlfriend states that she isn't for sex before marriage. You could hold hands and kiss from time to time? Be honest pliss ‎

😄

Lol @ hold hands. Even the kiss from time to time sounds like 4 times a year 😂

Only way this is is doable is if it’s a long distance relationship. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Even the kiss from time to time sounds like 4 times a year 😂

Hahahaha. What's wrong witj kissing 4 times a year ma? 😐

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Only way this is is doable is if it’s a long distance relationship. 

Lol. I agree...