Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Yaaay!!! Let's DERAILl!!!

TeeJay

Teejay m here o, Zulu chief didn't allow me rest last nyt so been vewi tired, tho she stil ran out by 2am to b wit her oda wives wen m sure f d exact tym she does dt evry nyt we wud talk in private aii

Since we can actually derail here I wanna ask who celebrates st valentine's day? What r ur plans? Wat do u tink abt exchangin gifts wit le boo and wat are the gifts we all wud love to receive

Scopes to know what Kimi is getting :rolleyes:/> Choi. I would get Sleeky a box of chocolate. A rose, and two tickets to the Bahamas. My eyes on her from now on. Every Zulu Chief steer clear. I'm fighting for this one B)/>

• Moderators

My Princessa represents all the time! The babylettes always strive to out-do each other at that time of the year! Looking forward! *dancing*

• Moderators

I'd go for dinner. Considering it may be awkward eating out, i'd order in. The quite laid back type (but with some effort to make the ambience a little romantic)

For presents, you could consider a pair of earrings, or a necklace, or a nice bottle of perfume. Don't forget the cards. Preferably a blank. If she's the type that loves chocolates and the likes, you could throw in a cake, chocolate and a teddy bear (shhh... save some money and cross out dinner :D)

Sleekylette make sure you out-do o :D

Love,

Your zulu chief

Scopes to know what Kimi is getting :rolleyes:/>/> Choi. I would get Sleeky a box of chocolate. A rose, and two tickets to the Bahamas. My eyes on her from now on. Every Zulu Chief steer clear. I'm fighting for this one B)/>/>

yaaaay!...

Application granted..

Teejay baeby (in a soft bedroom voice)... I accept 200%. hehehe

You such an an angel,how did u know I love chocolate honey?.. pls make dem chocolate very dark ones, 70% cocoa..

I will forever love u Teejay boo.. I swear!

hope u ain't that boo that has a boo..hahaha

mwuaaaahh....

plenty kisses!

# swaying towards u in slow motion#

hahaha kimmi ooo..cross out dinner?

zululette no na,we shall manage n indulge in all u suggested.

no red pls,too cliche...

make sweet love all night long 14th Feb...

Choi,I think I need to wiwi ...

hahaha..

yaaaay!...

Application granted..

Teejay baeby (in a soft bedroom voice)... I accept 200%. hehehe

You such an an angel,how did u know I love chocolate honey?.. pls make dem chocolate very dark ones, 70% cocoa..

I will forever love u Teejay boo.. I swear!

hope u ain't that boo that has a boo..hahaha

mwuaaaahh....

plenty kisses!

# swaying towards u in slow motion#

And that's just how to get a lady. (Feeling fly. Arms rested at the back of my head and legs crossed on the office table).

Sleeky boo. I'll get you a box of chocolates.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine just recently bought one little cream from local hawkers. This one tiny cream cures pimples, acne, spots, dandruff, hair bumps, hair breakage,skin rashes, eczema, vagina itching, toilet disease, boil,pile, stretch marks, etc.

Hahahahahaha!! I found it so so hilarious!!!

• 4 weeks later...

This Sean Paul's song " Get busy" been in m head all day... esp this part " let's get it on til the early morn" :rolleyes:/>

*COUGHS!*

• 3 weeks later...

ssrraaaaaahh. .......srrrraaahhhh.... srrrrrahhhhhhhh...srraaahhhhhhh...yikes! someone is coming.

#wears my pant and runs away.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha! Wears pant?! Not again! Bliss, do not urinate here. Ma to si ibi. No piss for here. :D :D

Hahahahaha! Wears pant?! Not again! Bliss, do not urinate here. Ma to si ibi. No piss for here. :D/> :D/>

Hellooooo.... it's a free forum, I have the right to urinate wherever I want...