Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

just realized my big cousin is about to marry my ex

sexyug

Hello fam.

need ur advice on this issue, my cousin is about to get married to my ex. dated dis lady back then in school 5yrs ago , only 4 my cousin to upload her pics on bbm with the caption "wiffy" After series of questions, he told me he's getting married to her in 2months time. now my question is should I pretend I dont know her?

my biggest fear now is she might want to open up to him n also implicate me. what shld I do? ur advice pls

Hahahahahahah. Waw!

Ehn! That's something!

Find a way to talk to her first. Ask if she told your cousin she was into ladies. She may not have told him, you know. Just ask her first. Even if she does tell him, well, if she "changed" (supposing she told him she no longer is into ladies), who says you didn't change too? I mean, you can pretend that's something you don't do any more. Something you only experimented back then.

Left for me, I would ask to see her, then do it one last time. Awwwww...(wolf cry and beating my chest like George of the Jungle)

Don't be. Calm down. You can't lose. If she told him she was once into girls and points to you as one of her ex, well, the same way she changed, you too have changed. He can-t tell the family cause it would only reveal his wife's "former" sexual orientation. Just talk to her first. She may not have told him, but may, out of fear that you too might tell on her.

It's quite easy. Farabale

• Upvote 1

Hahahahahahah. Waw!

Ehn! That's something!

Find a way to talk to her first. Ask if she told your cousin she was into ladies. She may not have told him, you know. Just ask her first. Even if she does tell him, well, if she "changed" (supposing she told him she no longer is into ladies), who says you didn't change too? I mean, you can pretend that's something you don't do any more. Something you only experimented back then.

Left for me, I would ask to see her, then do it one last time. Awwwww...(wolf cry and beating my chest like George of the Jungle)

:D you're an animal.

• Administrators

Hahahahahahah. Waw!

Ehn! That's something!

Spot on aside doing it one last time as that will definitely freak me out... lol.

Hahahahahahah. Waw!

Ehn! That's something!

Teejay!!!

thanks everyone, spoke wit her yesterday and d condition she gave me was to do it one more time wit her lol. don't really know if she's serious or not.

thanks everyone, spoke wit her yesterday and d condition she gave me was to do it one more time wit her lol. don't really know if she's serious or not.

Oh Lawd! Is this great news or what! I hope she's not joking. High five, Sexy.

Trust me honey, she's just using the opportunity to have another taste of you.

She hasn't tell by now means she's not gonna tell.

Be careful with the decision making thou, as she may keep 'blackmailing' you after marriage.

Hahahahahahah. Waw!

Ehn! That's something!

You sound exactly like my babe.

Chai!!!

Easy biko

Once y'all do it, there's no stopping. You'll find yourself constantly shagging your cousin's wife.

Sneaking around is fun. Sneaking around with one that is supposed to be an untouchable is more fun... has a certain rush...until y'all get caught..

Pretend nothing really happened between you guys,she won't tell anybody .

#gbam after all if she open her big mouth talk, she go cober our 2.... lol