Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hello people

Hey, I'm Charlie. I got back almost 2 years now but I've met approximately 2 not straight females. I decided to join to meet more people like me. And interesting thing about me... I'm an engineer who also is sort of a writer and sort of a human calculator ;)/>

• Upvote 1

Hey, Charlie. You are welcome on board. Ensure you have your seatbelt on. So, just 2 gay ladies in two years? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... you need to polish your gaydar, honey. Welcome!

Hey, Charlie. You are welcome on board. Ensure you have your seatbelt on. So, just 2 gay ladies in two years? :rolleyes:/>/> :rolleyes:/>/> ... you need to polish your gaydar, honey. Welcome!

Lol, perhaps I'm just too shy to talk to the ones I think are gay. Thanks, I'm always strapped on though ;)

Nice... Welcome Charlie! And we wouldn't mind seeing your writings, all our writers have left us high and dry.

Thanks Hawken, I look forward to sharing my work :)

Welcome on board Charlie. Wldnt mind us getting to no ourselves. I don't believe so much in words but action so just holla via *************

You claim to be serving, so its safe to assume you went to school yes? Or was it a polytechnic? If it was, you are excused.

Common hawken! Wats dat bof? She said she's a writer and I don't do much reading especially bof sexual experiences. It's bull to me. People differ u no. To ur question, no I dnt go to a poly I am a unique student and yes I'm a corper

You claim to be serving, so its safe to assume you went to school yes? Or was it a polytechnic? If it was, you are excused.

Err...not sure what to say

Welcome on board Charlie. Wldnt mind us getting to no ourselves. I don't believe so much in words but action so just holla via 07063838062

Thank you Nicky :)

hawken darling, its polytechnic bad?

Welcome on board Charlie. Wldnt mind us getting to no ourselves. I don't believe so much in words but action so just holla via 07063838062

writing ur number here isn't proper, u would hv done it via inbox ,