Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hello Everyone

Hello Everybody,

My name is Charice, nice to meet you too.

Ummmm... First, I'll like to say a big THANK YOU to the founders of this community and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

I say Weldone to the contributors too.

I love Japan, China and South Korea (never been to any of these places but plan to). Maybe because I've been influenced by Korean Dramas, Electronics and Animes.

I love Cosplay too (have only done it in my head tho).

I love foreign languages but can't speak any except snippets of Japanese (again animes).

I just finished from college and honestly have no idea what to do next.

I have a huge crush on Amber Rose (especially her hair).

My favourite moment will be standing at the edge of a cliff and feeling the breeze on my face and hearing the waves slam against the rocks( haven't done it yet).

I like to write but I don't write (mostly Cuz I procrastinate a lot).

I hope to try bungee jumping and sky diving someday... oh and also stargazing but these kind of things are best done with someone special right or a bestie right? (well here's to hoping).

I was so excited to introduce myself that I wrote this in my diary after registering. Then I got a little bit impatient waiting to be verified... I'm sorry (to the person that replied my mail) and Thanks (to the person that verified me).

Ola amigos.

Couldn't wait to read all that... You sound like the person I have always had in my head, spending my life, happily, with. Don't care what that sounds like... and don't I hope I'm telling this to an attractive lady.

Welcome Charice. Oh... we could learn those foreign languages together. Already on Espanyol. I really don't like French for some reason. Bungee jumping and sky diving.... geez. Honey, if you are not the lady sent to be my wife, I would just ask mother Nature a big effing tear-jerking "WHY?!"

Ching chang chwannnnnnnn

I hope you understand that :P/>

lol. Sure I do... It's the sound made when a stainless steel plate falls on the ground in a quiet room....

The complete line is tin tian ching Chang chawnnnnnnnnn.

lol.

Nice intro sweetie nw m wishing I can reintroduce msef... #pensive, we ve similar bucket list so hop we gat to achieve dem all... welcum sweedy

We'd all get there.. The future will only be brighter.

Thank you very much.

Couldn't wait to read all that... You sound like the person I have always had in my head, spending my life, happily, with. Don't care what that sounds like... and don't I hope I'm telling this to an attractive lady.

Welcome Charice. Oh... we could learn those foreign languages together. Already on Espanyol. I really don't like French for some reason. Bungee jumping and sky diving.... geez. Honey, if you are not the lady sent to be my wife, I would just ask mother Nature a big effing tear-jerking "WHY?!"

lol. You sound so lively and full of energy.... Don't worry when the time is right all our Adrenaline dreams will come true.

Mother nature is watching carefully. lol.

Me too, I just don't settle well with French too and also German.

With you Eloping is not a bad idea... Las Vegas still does marriages right?

Prepare my ring for me oo.

Thank you.

Ahhhhhh :D Full of energy, huh? :rolleyes: How can you tell when we haven't hmm hm :D

German is a no-no. Spanish is too sexy to have competitors. Your ring... well, would you prefer a surprise engagement or would you come pick a ring with me? Eloping definitely sounds good.

*Two fingers to the tip of my cap* Welcome, again. :)