Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I'm new here ND bicurious

Pearlangel

I registered here for a while ago But I'm being active for d first tym today. I ave always had lesbians fantasies but Neva practiced it bcoz of fear for d reaction of whoever I may approach. but being here I pray to find dat special person to be with and also make cool ND funny friends jst as d likes of Teejay, kimi, princesa, Hawken(i love ya sarcasm) amongst others... I'm 20 ND bicurious... I stay in Warri/buh often in Benin or Asaba

Awww... welcome honey pumpkin pie. I would have looooooooooved to be your first :rolleyes: You know, imprint me in your mind forever :D Just wait for me, honey. Don't fall for any of them o. Don't let them touch you o. You go get belle straight. Wait for me.

Welcome to NL city :)

Welcum sweetie, may all ur fantasies cme tru. We here to b ur frnds #big hug buh pls beware of Teejay, dnt follow her to private places o else u wee carry belle, dts hw she pursues evry newbie in d haus

Welcum sweetie, may all ur fantasies cme tru. We here to b ur frnds #big hug buh pls beware of Teejay, dnt follow her to private places o else u wee carry belle, dts hw she pursues evry newbie in d haus

Hmmm... no spoil my mmaketi.

Honey, the more private, the better. I woo teach you things your momma don't want you to learn.

I'm just saying o. I'm a good pelzin

Hmmm... no spoil my mmaketi.

Honey, the more private, the better. I woo teach you things your momma don't want you to learn.

I'm just saying o. I'm a good pelzin

U see wat I was saying, she wants to tish u badt tin, Teejay wear ur boxers and liff her alone!!!

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Nne! I have missed this place! Ehn! Princessa, I see you've been frolicking with other women in my absence. Not cool <_< :angry: :D

Tee Jay the player! You haven't changed have you?! Love et!.

Hahahahahaha! Thanks Detilez for including me in the hall of fame?lol. Just do you my darling. We can't live for all. Or wanna be one of the babylettes? :D

Hahahahahaha! Nne! I have missed this place! Ehn! Princessa, I see you've been frolicking with other women in my absence. Not cool <_</> :angry:/> :D/>

Tee Jay the player! You haven't changed have you?! Love et!.

Hahahahahaha! Thanks Detilez for including me in the hall of fame?lol. Just do you my darling. We can't live for all. Or wanna be one of the babylettes? :D/>

I frolicked buh didn't do nytin o, ws sad n lonely plus I hrd u went to mountain with 1 f ur wives I tot I ws d last n favorite *cryin* Detilez!!! No vacancy here pls :angry: