Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP

Charice

"I'm just here alone" She had said. I felt my heart clench tightly with searing pain. "Yeah,there's no one here with me, I just really miss you". Her sweet soft voice continued while I, behind the door slid to the floor rubbing my chest and struggled to fight back the tears that had welled up in my eyes.

But the pain wouldn't subside as I clutched my chest hoping it was external and that maybe my heart won't rip apart.

"Ok love, I'll call you soon, can't wait to be in your arms too, love you." her rushed voice cooed into the phone.

As I heard her make kissing sounds, I quickly picked myself off the floor and stepped into the bath (that surprisingly was still steaming) as I had planned before her phone ring.

Many images kept flashing through my mind as I thought to myself....I saw the signs, it's not even the first time, not the second, not even the third. I've always known she goes to that person when she travels... I found myself imagining her soft palms run across someone's body the way it does on mine, does that person's body shiver in delight when she did that? Her succulent pink full lips and soft tongue on my nipples leaves a heavenly feeling, does that person feel that way too? I wondered. As her wet tongue caress my stomach, way down to my thighs, then slowly up as she moves it in between my thighs, slow and teasingly as ever and I find myself arching my back, wishing she'd find my waiting honey pot sooner, maybe she does it better to that person... I pondered. It always hurt all the time...

Ahhhhh... I let out a long sigh that had been buried in my heart for a long while now. As the tears rolled down my cheeks, I found myself unconsciously sliding deeper into the bath, but I can't seem to feel anything.....

Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!.... I could hear a voice calling my name.... But why does it seem so far away?....

I could feel my body shake.

I heard myself groan inwardly...wishing I could scold this person to let me sleep....

I could feel something wet slide down my cheeks but I don't understand what it is anymore, perhaps, I don't want to... I just want to sleep.

• Upvote 1

Lovely writeup, held my interest even with the little bit of everything. Would've loved it if it didn't also include a little bit of sex...your readers need you to paint a perfect picture if you know what I mean..