Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Polygamy

kimi

• Moderators

Is more really merrier?

Take your time, think it through. Don't be too quick to say no.LOL

Would you engage in a polygamous relationship? If yes, under what circumstances?

Would you prefer it to being cheated on?

I don't believe you can get all you want from one woman, the fact that people expect you to is what leads to cheating.

that said, I can't be in a polygamous relationship.

I like to build my hut into a mansion, that is to say that I like to teach my gf how to make me feel good if they don't know how to and am not a sexually curious person and also a one woman kinda girl, that being said, I HATE polygamy. It's like picking pebbles while abandoning your diamonds.

I only support it when your partner is not reciprocating the love and even in that case it's better to break of than jump from one arm to another. It's even stressful sef

Naaa. I don't like permanent polygamy but if the added partners keep changing like in a threesome or a swingers or an orgy, maybe I could live with that. Me + bae + variable constants = happy polygamy.

Of course bae disagrees with this logic :D

I think when you are fulfilled in a relationship their is no need to look outside.The older I get, I realized that relationship should not be about sex

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha @ variable constants. I judge not :rolleyes:

I'm conflicted about this to be honest. A part of me enjoys the idea of having your 80% and 20% under the same roof

The other part considers the other party and wonders what if she also decided to get the 80% that you aren't! It's easy to sit and imagine we are all the awesomeness our partners can ever get in one person. I realise that it isn't the case at all. I'm just as imperfect as she is. Yeah... just realised I was imperfect yesterday! Hahahahaha *jokes*

Why isn't there a 'LIKE' button on this page? Chocolat, you got a million likes from me. If you are in a relationship and ever get the urge to look else where either for fun or for pleasure then you are either with the wrong person or insatiable. When you find the right person every other person will be invisible to you no matter how awesome or beautiful they are.

Why isn't there a 'LIKE' button on this page? Chocolat, you got a million likes from me. If you are in a relationship and ever get the urge to look else where either for fun or for pleasure then you are either with the wrong person or insatiable. When you find the right person every other person will be invisible to you no matter how awesome or beautiful they are.

Mais of course there's a like button. Beneath each comment, you see a + and a - button right? The + is the like button and the - is the dislike button.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, Michelle said:

Can I have my two Naija babes on the night of my bachelor party? That's all I want and my fiancé could not be in the room.

@Txunamy I know most strippers are willing to f*ck for a buck or do something strange for a piece of change, but my babes would only dance for me 😜

Would you permit it? 😇

36 minutes ago, Michelle said:

@Txunamy I know most strippers are willing to f*ck for a buck or do something strange for a piece of change, but my babes would only dance for me 😜

Would you permit it? 😇

Lol... They can dance Away..

• Like 1