Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Weird Erotic Experiences

TeeJay

Okay, so, tell us about that time you got stupidly aroused, and the one thing, event, person, whatever that caused you to feel so.

So here's mine...

A certain person makes my inside turn jelly and I get reeeeeeally aroused when I imagine her in the kitchen...no matter what she's doing in the kitchen. Cooking or washing.

Her laughter over the phone and her gentleness just send waves of passion down my groins. Then when we are together I literally feel a kind of sexual magnetic force that makes my body want hers so badly... wtf. I am already breathing fast.

The gist is, for some reason, I feel a rush of disgust when we done. Dunno why.

*in davidos voice* Owa izzue ruu

As for my own stupid arousal event. I had broken up with my ex but after a few weeks we got talking again. During one of the conversations, she sent me a pic of her boobs. It got me in such a state that i arranged for a meet. We got back together after that.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha. Look at you two! I don't feel any such arousal. Too Holy for that pliss :D

Disgust? Hmmm... perhaps she doesn't have your heart. Will do a come back with my own tale!

Hahahahahahahaha. Look at you two! I don't feel any such arousal. Too Holy for that pliss :D/>

Disgust? Hmmm... perhaps she doesn't have your heart. Will do a come back with my own tale!

Ofcourse she doesn't! No one does cause the heart is just below my left bobby.

LOL.

I'm ashamed to say mine... I'd be judged :(/> :D/>

Try us... :D You are already making me laugh... oya talk

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahaha! I'm very shy. My girlfriend would be ashamed of me for disgracing her publicly. I cant :(

Okay... will probably share the 2nd on the list but not too proud of that one either

Hahahahahahahaha! I'm very shy. My girlfriend would be ashamed of me for disgracing her publicly. I cant :(/>

Okay... will probably share the 2nd on the list but not too proud of that one either

Not your gf jare. An Ex or a crush jor

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. Okay. It was a silly mannequin whose hand mistakenly touched my bum bum *covers face* I had to stop myself!

There! I said it. :D :P

One time I went to the club with some guy, we sat on a couch facing the dance floor while chatting... I noticed this chic on the dancefloor with her boyfriend, there was something about her so I kept staring but codedly so the guy with me won't notice, he didn't. we decided to dance, while dancing, i'm facing him and the softest butt I have ever felt starts rubbing against my butt! I almost cum on that dance floor so I turn quickly,and it's the chic I had been staring at. Epic moment. We never met again anyway, couldn't risk the guy I was with finding anything out and he was glued to me all night.

I was at a round table meeting then the most this nice looking chick walked in, she was all smiley and cheerful, we couldn't stop staring at each other till the end of the meeting. She walked up to me and said one of the most amazing compliments i've ever received, we exchanged BBM pins and talked all through the night.

At the meeting the following day we both didn't concentrate for a minute, we couldn't stop chatting. I was so wet I thought I was dripping.

I excused myself went to the bathroom to clean up then someone flipped me over and before I could say 'jack' we were in one of the most passionate kisses ever.

Well, we dated for 2years after that and was the best couple there was cos we lived together. I still miss those days.

I was at a round table meeting then the most this nice looking chick walked in, she was all smiley and cheerful, we couldn't stop staring at each other till the end of the meeting. She walked up to me and said one of the most amazing compliments i've ever received, we exchanged BBM pins and talked all through the night.

At the meeting the following day we both didn't concentrate for a minute, we couldn't stop chatting. I was so wet I thought I was dripping.

I excused myself went to the bathroom to clean up then someone flipped me over and before I could say 'jack' we were in one of the most passionate kisses ever.

Well, we dated for 2years after that and was the best couple there was cos we lived together. I still miss those days.

Aaawwwww, so sweet. Reminds me of a quote by Dr. Seuss. It says " Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

Aaawwwww, so sweet. Reminds me of a quote by Dr. Seuss. It says " Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

You are so right dequeen, that memory is everything to me now.

Hahahahahahaha. Okay. It was a silly mannequin whose hand mistakenly touched my bum bum *covers face* I had to stop myself!

There! I said it. :D/> :P/>

Oh wow.

Oh my goodness. There you go... award for the weirdest. But come lemme torch your bum bum naaa

Too sweet. I'm jealous of this

Oh my goodness. There you go... award for the weirdest. But come lemme torch your bum bum naaa

Was so weird I couldn't come up with the right comment.

Buhahahahahhahahahha

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha! Haters. Ehn! Zuku wife, you too :angry: :D

The funny thing is I Google it and they had a name for people who are sexuality attracted to... it just made me sad mehn! Hahahahahahaha. I rebuked it o and it hasn't happened since *whew*

I'm sure that particular mannequin was made of a human spirit :D ;)