Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I called this piece perfection

dequeen

I've always craved perfection,

Perfection for me was that I was 6ft tall, that I had big voluptuous breasts and an ass any person could literally sit on. Perfection for me was that when you looked at me from any distance, my appearance gave the figure 8.

Perfection for me was that I had small pointed nose and thin lips like my daddy. Perfection for me was having small eyes. Perfection for me was long delicate fingers, and I failed.

When reality hit me, I wasn't the perfection that I craved. I felt like a disappointment, I had failed to give the world perfection and so I cowered behind. I let the world push me around, control me, use me, it was my apology to the world, handing it the power.

Then I met her,

She kissed me and said "you've got really soft lips and I like your dentition", I smiled and she said my smile gave her visions of angels. She looked into my eyes and said there was something about my eyes, they were like a sage's, they drew a person in. She intertwined her fingers with mine and said they were perfect.

Perfect!? I'm far from perfect I said reciting my litany of perfection. She looked amused and then said, "Your voice is exactly how God's voice would sound, and your mind is an intriguing work of art. I smirked. She said to me, perfection is you, the authentic you, you in all the glory of your you-ness.

Then I understood, then it hit me. I am the perfection that God intended to create and God did. I was a representation of another aspect of God. It was man's obsession with monotony and boredom that made him silly and that wasn't my problem.

So I took the reins back from the world and screamed "Bring it on!!", it was then that I awakened.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Back to back! Hit after hit! Wow... I really loved this one and how you've summarised a journey in such poetic form. You my darling are talent.

Thanks for sharing it with the world. Very beautiful piece indeed! Muah muah! :D

Hmmmm.....

Sounds like a true story though.

Kimi boo,y so excited na,am jealous... how do u know it was summarised... Hope u are not cheating on sleekylette...

I need to meditate.

Brb...

Lmao

• Moderators

Hahahahahahahahaha! My love, never! No one out there can distract me from you my darling. + all that cctv on my tail ain't giving this Zulu leeway to do much :D Muah!

Dream on...intresting.

It's not a dream per se, in spiritual cycles it is believed that most of humanity is in a zombie-like state evident through its need to conform. When a person breaks out from such attitudes, it is called an awakening or more accurately, a spiritual awakening. You can google more about it...