Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My Testimony

ChazBee

So today is my POP and I can't keep this great news from you guys. It's been God all the way and am super grateful

@ Teejay, the Lord that did it for me is incharge of your life

Amen. He is. Congrats dear. Take hug. Now please bring that somebody to us. According to Niaja and all their aproko, time to marry don come. We can get the bride price if your family wouldn't want to hear it. Pass me your jungle boots sha. Size 40/41.

Amen. He is. Congrats dear. Take hug. Now please bring that somebody to us. According to Niaja and all their aproko, time to marry don come. We can get the bride price if your family wouldn't want to hear it. Pass me your jungle boots sha. Size 40/41.

Hahahahaha, my jungle booth is all yours. As for the other topic we will revisit it after Buhari passes the budget

Awww. Nice Chaz, Congrats! welcome to the rat race. Hehehe...

Thank you dear, the lord is our strenght

• 2 years later...
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 5:05 AM, ChazBee said:

So today is my POP and I can't keep this great news from you guys. It's been God all the way and am super grateful

@ChazBee what is a POP?

6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

@ChazBee what is a POP?

I'm not ChazBee (obviously) but  it means Passing Out Parade . It's the day one concludes the person's NYSC ( a one year compulsory programme every graduate under 30 in Nigeria partakes in )

1 minute ago, RAVENFLOX said:

I'm not ChazBee (obviously) but  it means Passing Out Parade . It's the day one concludes the person's NYSC ( a one year compulsory programme every graduate under 30 in Nigeria partakes in )

Oh ok nice 😀 Congrats Chaz

4 hours ago, RAVENFLOX said:

Thanks for holding the forth in my absence @RAVENFLOX. Thank you @Michelle,I appreciate 

• Like 1