Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How To Upload Pictures On NL

Hawken

Hey guys, so someone suggested that it would be a good idea to do a little tutorial on how to upload pictures on NL. It is really easy and will work on your phones too by the way.

Anyway, for this tutorial i am assuming the image you want to upload is on your PC, phone, tablet or hand (for our Edo sisters in the house biggrin.gif)

Here It Is

Go to www.tinypic.com and select from your device the media file you want to upload by clicking on browse. Make sure that in file type you select the appropriate media I.e image or video.

However, if your image is too large, there is an option to resize the picture. This is good because bigger files obviously take longer to upload. There is also an option to "send it via email", don't tick this. Unless of course you want your urls sent to your mail.

When you click upload, you may or may not be asked to solve a puzzle aka captcha. After your photo is uploaded, you will be presented with four urls to choose from.

For NL you want the "Direct Link For Layouts" url.

Now that you have the url, head back to NL, click on the "insert image" tab, paste the url and viola PUPPIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

o92ujr.jpg

And even more puppies!!

23tppao.jpg

And even more puppies!!!

2elgp40.jpg

And of course this really really cute baby that makes my ovaries ache

30axcb5.jpg

There you have it folks. Easy, innit?

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Awwwwwwwwwwh... cute and cuddly. Thanks for sharing Hawken! Very thoughtful of you indeed! makes me want to do lots of amazing things with your mouth... :D

OMG! Cuteness overload! Awww...

Used to upload pics some time ago on NL but it started refusing to upload. I stopped trying jare.

I'll try this. Thanks, H!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/14/2016 at 4:54 PM, Hawken said:

Hey guys, so someone suggested that it would be a good idea to do a little tutorial on how to upload pictures on NL. It is really easy and will work on your phones too by the way.

Anyway, for this tutorial i am assuming the image you want to upload is on your PC, phone, tablet or hand (for our Edo sisters in the house biggrin.gif)

Here It Is

Go to www.tinypic.com and select from your device the media file you want to upload by clicking on browse. Make sure that in file type you select the appropriate media I.e image or video.

However, if your image is too large, there is an option to resize the picture. This is good because bigger files obviously take longer to upload. There is also an option to "send it via email", don't tick this. Unless of course you want your urls sent to your mail.

When you click upload, you may or may not be asked to solve a puzzle aka captcha. After your photo is uploaded, you will be presented with four urls to choose from.

For NL you want the "Direct Link For Layouts" url.

Now that you have the url, head back to NL, click on the "insert image" tab, paste the url and viola PUPPIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

o92ujr.jpg

And even more puppies!!

23tppao.jpg

And even more puppies!!!

2elgp40.jpg

And of course this really really cute baby that makes my ovaries ache

30axcb5.jpg

There you have it folks. Easy, innit?

Goodness! Look at that smile on the baby's face. That the definition of cuteness right there. I am just imagining carrying a baby like that and breathing in the sweet smell of her skin and hair. Oh lord! 😚

8 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Goodness! Look at that smile on the baby's face. That the definition of cuteness right there. I am just imagining carrying a baby like that and breathing in the sweet smell of her skin and hair. Oh lord! 😚

You are ready for pregnancy 😆

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

You are ready for pregnancy 😆

I swear.. I have never been been more ready to carry a baby.. 😁

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I swear.. I have never been been more ready to carry a baby.. 😁

Hahahaha... but you know they don't look that cute and cuddly all day right? ☻

5 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha... but you know they don't look that cute and cuddly all day right? ☻

They do😊 I think? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

They do😊 I think? 

Hahahahaha. Noooooo.... they trick you into thinking that 😐

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Damiee said:

@Michelle Do your thing 😁

Hahahahahaha. You know. I'm always available to conduct a naming ceremony. I'll get a few names ready as well. 

33 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. You know. I'm always available to conduct a naming ceremony. I'll get a few names ready as well. 

American or African names?

47 minutes ago, kimi said:

Please do get the names ready.. 😁