Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Freeze on Poverty Mentality in Nigeria

FlyJ

• Administrators

freeze.png

free.png

N150 million 2016 #LAMBORGHINI #Huracan driving out of LEKKI phase 1 gate! And they say there is no money!

In Nigeria it's not everyone that's having financial woes, it looks like it's only the poor that have gotten poorer!!!!! Same day, same venue, lekki. In the morning I saw the 2016 #LAMBORGHINI #Huracan and now only a few hours later I am seeing right in front of me the #latest #Ferrari 488 GTB. This car is so new it has a 2 year waiting list meaning that there is a long queue to get one! It costs almost $400,000 + another 70% ($280,000)to clear, bringing the total to about $680,000 x 323 for a dollar it's about N218,000,000.

While we are there reading and quoting the bible, these guys are living the life of the biblical Isaac who sowed in a land of famine and reaped a hundredfold. My question to you all now is; do I join other poor Nigerians and cry and bemoan Nigeria's woes, abuse our leaders, get angry at the presidents frequent trips, cry about the dollar rates or simply stop these guys when next I see them in traffic and ask them HOW DID YOU DO IT???

Ladies, what do you think?

• Like 1

Lol, i don't even trust some kind of money, Mostly the kind that comes out off that Lekki gate.

Politics money (ok)

Drug money (ok)

Oil money (ok)

Human Ritual Killing money (e dey there too and its not OK)

I am not moved when i see these things because you have no idea how they get their money. I am of the opinion that only *** atmost out of 10 get their money with clean hands.

I was reading the other day about the terrible terrible things that girls travel out to do just because 30k$. I agree that 30k$ nor be beans but why will i let somebody poop on me, piss on me, puke on me and even shag a dog because of $$$? And just because i want to stunt on instagram? I mean, there are a lot of ways to make money. Legally and otherwise...

I am not judging oh because my hands are not the cleanest. But articles like these lool, i don't think they help anybody imo.

This is usually the case wen u frequent the island, the cars you see young peeps driving eh it's alarming hw they get such money

*Sigh* That's all I do when I see stories like this, I just sigh. It is well...

Hahahahahahaha. Right?

What else can one do. I just smile and shake my head and be like.. "Ok. I'm happy for them o. But it's kind of funny. Life. That some would enjoy stuffs some people may never enjoy. So unfair"

As for me, my type of car has not been manufactured. Waiting for the flying car.