Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Teejay's Birthday

kimi

• Moderators

Happy birthday baby.

Wishing you an absolutely smashing day and a brilliant year! May the Lord continue to give you reasons to rejoice everyday for the rest of your life.

Muah!

Best wishes darling

I hope that today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you.May your lucky stars continue to shine and make all of your dreams come true. Enjoy your day with all of the pleasures it has in store.Happy birthday sweet❤

Wishing you a lot of jollification today and henceforth may the stars always align in your favor.

Have a happy happy birthday.

Thank you everyone! You are all family. I enjoyed my day, but wished I spent it with you, my ladies...and gentlemenly ladies. Thank you all!!!! Muah muah muah muah muah muah. Please share the kisses. There's more than enough to go round. If it's not, see me, privately. Buahahabahaahah

Happy baiday teejay sweetie, may all ur drims and wishes cme tru, greater grounds u wud climb, God's favour grace and mercy wud neva depart 4rm u.

Hop u got the 10virgins I sent to ur rum

Happy birthday Teejay! Wishing you the very best of it all.

Mwah!

@Princesa, she's dreaming of you right now... c'mon, you have to be instrumental in making all her dreams coming true na... ;)

Happy birthday Teejay! Wishing you the very best of it all.

Mwah!

@Princesa, she's dreaming of you right now... c'mon, you have to be instrumental in making all her dreams coming true na... ;)/>

Carryin m small suitcase to her apartment, let's mak her drims cme tru... modd u shud cme join me she also has threesome fantasy

Teejay, when was your birthday? We've been talking since morning and you didn't tell me?

Anyways,happy birthday my paddy, wishing you the best of everything.

Carryin m small suitcase to her apartment, let's mak her drims cme tru... modd u shud cme join me she also has threesome fantasy

On my way. Now where is that my suitcase?

You'll have to go on ahead, princess. I'll meet you there. Do that move I taught you, she won't see it coming. She's gonna think there's someone else in there with you. ;)

On my way. Now where is that my suitcase?

You'll have to go on ahead, princess. I'll meet you there. Do that move I taught you, she won't see it coming. She's gonna think there's someone else in there with you. ;)/>

Tnks 4 reminding me dear, been practicing it on zulu chief n it wrks magic, won't do all d styles until u show up so hurry

Hahahah. What is Modd coming to do o? Princesa wants the both of us to do her the tin?

U getting dis wrng sweetie it's me and modd doin u d tin... #baiday sex in jeremiah's voice

This is interesting. I thought we were doing you. Would have been fun, you know. Double penetration. One in your mouth, and the other in your...hummm...your ear. Both tongues. Lol