Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Housewife?

kimi

• Moderators

If you had the option of being a housewife, would you take it? Yay or Nay.

Whatever your answer it, Bet why?

• Downvote 1

• Moderators

I won't take it o...LOL.

Perhaps I don't enjoy being at the mercy of another. Perhaps I also want to take a chance at life.

10 or 15years down the line when the passion has waned, I wouldn't want to end up with tales of woe! Hahahahahaha

• Downvote 1

10/15 years down the line, you better don't have wrapper tied around you, else I won't be coming home. I need you to ALWAYS be on lingerie when I get back. 'Cept when I have friends with me. Look sexy for me.

• Moderators

Nice! I'd rather a wife that does something other than stay at home to be honest. While I won't stress you to get a job or something, you need to work harder at keeping my interest level in tact.

If she's a stay at home as a result of some peculiar circumstance due to no fault of hers, I could deal I guess.

• Downvote 1

You know all these plans doesn't materialize in Nigeria. Any plan on migrating? We could stage a show, you know. Allow yourself to be publicly persecuted. I can be your camera woman. We all in NL can play the persecutor. Whaya think about that?

• Moderators

You know all these plans doesn't materialize in Nigeria. Any plan on migrating? We could stage a show, you know. Allow yourself to be publicly persecuted. I can be your camera woman. We all in NL can play the persecutor. Whaya think about that?

Hahahahahahaha. A lovely show that would be. A girl can dream...

• Downvote 1

I wouldn't like to be a housewife, it's been proven that I eventually loathe and resent anyone that tries to hand me down stuff eventually. I have the need to prove myself constantly.

Will I like to have a house wife? Depends on your definition of a housewife. If the money is in abundance, I don't mind her not working, as long as she's involved in activities.. like, pursuing some hobby(no matter how worthless I think it is), organising stuff, etc. Just keep busy.

Nay... am too career focused to giv dat up and seat at hme, I jus ve to be involved in sumtin. I knw sumwer along the line m gona chop msef and channel m frustration towards m partner n dt won't be kool

Personally, I won't mind my wife been a stay at home wife. I can't force her to stay at home, if she wants to work fine, but left to me, I would love her to stay put at home.

• Moderators

Personally, I won't mind my wife been a stay at home wife. I can't force her to stay at home, if she wants to work fine, but left to me, I would love her to stay put at home.

*slips in a commercial break*

OZY!!!! Long time pal. Welcome back home ;)

*program continues*

• Downvote 1

Ozylacious Ozy. Padj padi. Welcome.

Well. I think its best she runs her own line of business. That way, she can take the day or weekend off if she likes. And we go on vacation whenever we like. I call her for sex, whenever we or I or she likes.

Don't we all just live sex.

Ozylacious Ozy. Padj padi. Welcome.

Well. I think its best she runs her own line of business. That way, she can take the day or weekend off if she likes. And we go on vacation whenever we like. I call her for sex, whenever we or I or she likes.

Don't we all just live sex.

Na wa 4 such

I actually don't mind staying athome. I looovee the thought of working from home. Just dont expect me to cook and clean and do other things sha.

At all, I definitely can't be a housewife. I can't be reliant on someone for everything and then include finances + I'm not even the most nurturing or best cook and my brain gets tired when I'm not using it for proper work. So nope, I can't be one.

I don't think I'd attract the sort of person who would want to be a housewife either.

housewife in this 21st century when other women are in constant competition to attain success? It's a no from me.

What if the person passes on or some other tragedy occurs? Then I would've wasted the best years of my life at home painting my nails. I have too many plans and ambitions to want to be the stay in housewife, i want financial security and the satisfaction that I'm good at something, and that's my job.

I wouldn't want my wife to be one either. If she's got no ambition for herself, I'll get her a tray of groundnut so she'll sit by the roadside..at least I know she's up to something that will be profitable. Not being a housewife for her isn't a choice, I just dislike seeing people idle. I want a woman like Lynette Scavo in desperate housewives.

I actually don't mind staying athome. I looovee the thought of working from home. Just dont expect me to cook and clean and do other things sha.

So watchu staying at hme for?

Too much competition in this no housewife sector o. Me housewife now, me give birth plenty baby and cook and clean and stay ready for mister.