dequeen

On 1/17/2019 at 11:26 PM, Txunamy said:

'That wife life' pls don't break up

'willow faith' pls don't break up

'Sam and alison' pls dont break up

'frankie and tia' pls dont...

'Tess and Kayla' No...

Thank you.

Ha! So Frankie and tia broke up. They just co-parenting now. But I have the feeling they would get back together. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ezee and Natalie😍

I love their friendship, and now relationship..  Best friends turned lovers. 

I was just grinning from ear to ear while I was watching ezee confess her love to Natalie(her best friend) I have been watching their channel for two years, and I have always known its a matter of time before they express their true feelings. 

I love how ezee adores Natalie. 

I pray and hope their relationship last forever.  😊😊😊

And Natalie's sister Jasena? She is all shades of adorable. And she is bisexual too. 

Why do I have the feeling that jasena's boyfriend Brian is gay too? Time will tell. 

• Like 1

I just realised that Amber closet and Eva are no more. I haven't found the story of  the reason of their breakup. Pls do anybody know why?

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2020 at 4:17 PM, Michelle said:

@Txunamy 😀

Lol. Her ex has moved on.. She's dating someone else. But its nice that they are cool seeing as they are co-parenting. 

• Like 1
On 7/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Txunamy said:

Lol. Her ex has moved on.. She's dating someone else. But its nice that they are cool seeing as they are co-parenting. 

I don't expect that to last though. Something about that chic is off 😀

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just discovered two Lesbian couples based in Nigeria and it's soo interesting to watch.. 

Which kind boldness be this?? I carry yansh give them o.

One is the_amarion 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9MVzhlxCPiBlGsaSn6yc0A

And the other is  the Kachi's

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCM2qiSyhD8VL8jY1Drm3Dmw

Both are beautiful and both have great content.

Maybe I should start a YouTube channel.🥴🥴🥴

So I just found out a couple of days ago that Rae of the defunct 'Raedee' on youtube is transitioning into a man. She's been on the whole hormones treatment, and by God is it working? 

I feel some type of way watching her now with the change of voice, face, and everything. I can't even explain how I feel, but its weird watching her now. While I support her journey to transitioning,  I can't go to her channel anymore.. not because I have anything against trans, but because I feel some type of way seeing a woman I used to watch, transition before my very eyes. Never seen that before. 

I hope she has supportive family and friends to cheer her on as she goes through her current phase. She needs all the support she can get. 

Phew! 

• Like 1
On 10/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, Txunamy said:

So I just found out a couple of days ago that Rae of the defunct 'Raedee' on youtube is transitioning into a man. She's been on the whole hormones treatment, and by God is it working? 

I feel some type of way watching her now with the change of voice, face, and everything. I can't even explain how I feel, but its weird watching her now. While I support her journey to transitioning,  I can't go to her channel anymore.. not because I have anything against trans, but because I feel some type of way seeing a woman I used to watch, transition before my very eyes. Never seen that before. 

I hope she has supportive family and friends to cheer her on as she goes through her current phase. She needs all the support she can get. 

Phew! 

I'm not feeling it either, but I wish her well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...