Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Census

kimi

• Moderators

It's headcount week!

If you are alive and well and breathing and eating and still doing things common to humans, register by typing 'Present'!

Then humour us by telling us all about your last thought. Don't lie or Willie Willie will come for you! :angry:

• Moderators

Present!

Errrr... I've had up to a thousand in the last 15minutes but this one stands out. "I imagined people who are presently stuck in the rain and how bad the traffic must be (and how fortunate I am to be lying happily in bed! Yippee!"

• Moderators

Errr... I thought of Teejay too and Chazbee and Clitoris and Pussydrailer and Lesluv, Seyi, Femluv, Sleeky, Xenasexy and Pussycunt and Booboo and Hawken. We were all holding hands while we ate out of a cooler of hot party jollof rice *sighs* #goodtimes

• Moderators

I'm also thinking we should organise an online NL vigil for lesbians in bondage. Each of us will supply prayer points and a song each.

...souls will be saved. Women would be loosed! The devil will be shamed. No jokes though... we could help transform lives.

Present

Thinking of how niggahs need to be cautioned and how i just cautioned one and how good it felt.

But then again, he wants the same girl as i do.. So maybe i was a bit too swift, too mean, too everything... But damn does it feel good.

Present

I just thought of how awesome it would be to stay in bed though out today doing absolutely nothing but reading.

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. What makes you think she didn't after sending that statement. She's been too quiet all day :huh: :D

Present.

I sent a love thought to someone I know and her girlfriend, hoping they're together for life.

Then maybe my fights will soon end in me being beat up badly.

Nigerian churches. I could burn them all because I want my late first cousins son adopted by my family and no one wants to cause they don't want the village people to use the boy as an astral projection into their lives. Seriously?

Present...Moody...

Wishing dearly I can develop a Zen mode, like those Buhda monks.

But Gradually,

A placid face

A placid heart

A tempered soul

Present...Moody...

Wishing dearly I can develop a Zen mode, like those Buhda monks.

But Gradually,

A placid face

A placid heart

A tempered soul

Lol, your arrangement is wrong though.

It's a tempered soul first.

A placid heart

A placid face

Present!

Wondering how many hours of work Kimi actually gets. Hoping I can get an internship under her ;)

• Moderators

Present!

Wondering how many hours of work Kimi actually gets. Hoping I can get an internship under her ;)

Hahahahahaha. *rme* you'd be surprised. Thankfully, delegation saves the day ;)

Ha, *mouths in Yoruba accent* this one you people are shouting my name like this. Shey oti, nothing fu e? Kilo sele?