Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Uhm, Knock Knock?

Haaaa! My namesake welcome darl! I don't know why but everyone called Ada tends to be beautiful :D/>

Thank you, and yes, we usually are. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ada98

• Hawken

• kimi

• Kandy

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh uh... *rme* :P/>

Perhaps you two should post your photos on this thread let's assess for ourselves :D/>

Perhaps one day I will. What's "rme" by the way?

Okay. So, Adaz are beautiful? Sweet. Guess this would be my start up point.

(Wait a minute. Smoothing out my hair and tie...)

Alright. Hello Ada (Obviously ambiguous), hummm... jump in my 2019 Lamborghini Asterion lemme take you on a bumpy ride. There's enough space for one, on my lap.

*Wiggling eyebrows*

Lol. You don't say. I like women in suits (pant suit) so, point one for you.

• Moderators

@Kimi noooo!!!! Pay before service!!! let's get this stuff started already ahn ahn I'm salivating gan! btw pizza makes everything better so the earlier the better kimmy bunny :D/>

Go on... go check who's at the door! It's vegetarian pizza if you don't mind, I'm looking out for your health cotton Kandy! :D

Yuck!!!! You just spoilt errthing! I don't want no vegetarian pizza!!! Ya westing my time o! Just be a sweet bunny and send me cheese pizza! I know you're capable :)

• Moderators

LOOOL. Okay okay... home made. Cheese, ham, bacon, salami and all that beefy goodness! Yum! Would have it delivered by morning. I hear you are neighbours with... (ssshhh... let's keep that a secret k...) *wink*

Ho my God*whispers* how did you know? Damn! My secret is now open *scratches head* hmmm okay you know what? I'll buy you zobo and groundnut don't worry bout the pizza! I'm at your service from now on :):)

@Kimi noooo!!!! Pay before service!!! let's get this stuff started already ahn ahn I'm salivating gan! btw pizza makes everything better so the earlier the better kimmy bunny :D/>

So you love pizza too? We have everything in common then :D

Yuck!!!! You just spoilt errthing! I don't want no vegetarian pizza!!! Ya westing my time o! Just be a sweet bunny and send me cheese pizza! I know you're capable :)/>

Hater of vegetarian and lover of cheese?! Guyyyyzzzzzzzzz i think i've found the woman after my heart :D