Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Princessa

kimi

• Moderators

Kimi is sanctifying the studio...

Singing a very delicious praise and worship song...

*hands in the air; worship face in a squeeze; tears running down one cheek*

"...Oh Lord.. be lifted high... for you are hoooooly... righteous and woooooorthy... oh Lord, be lifted high..."

Alleluia!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• Princesa

• fairy

• Gracia

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm not quite sure but I think my co-host won't be coming in today, she went to aero contractors to buy her international tickets and was turned back *sighs* I don't understand why she does these things... *sighs* :(

• Moderators

I see her....! Yay!

Yo! Yo! Yo! It's a bird. No! It's a plane. No! It's it's... super Princessa! All hail the royal one! All hail the royal one!! All hail the royal one!!! Yippee! :D hahahahahaha

• Moderators

Welcome welcome to our Milan studios! You look absolutely breathtaking! I am Kimi the super tiger. I stopped being little! :D I'm now a big bad hairy tiger so watch out.... keep the little ones awaaaay... keep your women cloooooose by..... *winking* :D :D

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha!

*Sprinkles rose petals all over the floor*

Sowy... :unsure:

Holla ladies. M soo happy to be here pls enjoy the free gift I brought 4rm the palace, each lady cn take hme at least 2 f m vewi lovely maidens

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! You are most generous your highness...

So, Tell us a bit about you royal one...

I am the 1st daughter, I reside in lagos, studied economics at a university in the west... I am 4rm southern Nigeria

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Y'all are just the same. Royalty or not, y'all just know how to be evasive!

Leaves me with very little choice indeed! :D

I have so many questions for the royal one...

Does royalty masturbate? How often?

Is royalty in a relationship? How long have you been with your girlfriend if you do have one? ;)

• Moderators

#Taking a front row seat..can't believe I missed the previous shows

Hahahaha! Welcome Welcome!

Hahahahaha. Y'all are just the same. Royalty or not, y'all just know how to be evasive!

Leaves me with very little choice indeed! :D/>

I have so many questions for the royal one...

Does royalty masturbate? How often?

Is royalty in a relationship? How long have you been with your girlfriend?

This show is the bomb!! I love the first question. #God_bless_Kimi

I ve ladies at m beck and call to pleasure me at will. Sumtyms I cn be vewi nautty so I pleasure msef buh nt soo often.

Yh I am in a relationship for the past 6months

Bliss and Francequ u guys shud take it easy wit m maidens dey r here for u n ve been trained to do all u ask of dem witout kwesions

• Moderators

Bliss shift abeg...don't cover our face with ur gele

Hahahahahaha! There's room for everyone! Come one, come all! :D

• Moderators

Very interesting indeed... ladies at your beck and call ay *wink* no surprise there! I hear a lot of strange things happen in the palace these days.

Tell us about your love life, how did it all start with you and le boo. Royalty love tales are always so magical... indulge us your highness.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Technicians on the double. It's so impromptu they are having to do it naked. Praying their nipples don't get caught in those naked cables... worst case, they'd be sucked nursed back to life

Very interesting indeed... ladies at your beck and call ay *wink* no surprise there! I hear a lot of strange things happen in the palace these days.

Tell us about your love life, how did it all start with you and le boo. Royalty love tales are always so magical... indulge us your highness.

Hmmm... #love stuck

Le boo is actually on NL tho we met on a BBM grp sumtyms last year got talking and found out we had a lot in common buh as u knw online chatting doesn't rili tell u soo much abt a person, so I went to visit her ( secret the palace doesn't knw abt it) we spent xmas 2geda it was soo magical

• Moderators

Hahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh... I just peed my pants! Truly magical. You've been very generous your highness.. our young breasts and kpekus hail thee

Hahahahahaha. Technicians on the double. It's so impromptu they are having to do it naked. Praying their nipples don't get caught in those naked cables... worst case, they'd be sucked nursed back to life

It's bliss and 5 of m ladies making out close to the air vent, dnt wory they wud b flogged naked at the mkt square 2nyt

Hahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh... I just peed my pants! Truly magical. You've been very generous your highness.. our young breasts and kpekus hail thee

Ya soo welcum sweetie