Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Adventurous ravel buddies!!

RedSafire

Hey, I am planning my vacation for the year but I have always been a solo traveler. I do not have friends who like traveling and I was wondering if there is anyone here planning their vacation for the year. I plan to visit Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenya. The trip will be on a budget, trust me, it will be worth it. I basically need someone to share accommodation cost, and other travel expenses. This is strictly platonic. Two ladies having fun!! PLEASE NO SEX!!

Nice!

What's the time frame you are looking at?

Right, it will be nice!!

Towards the end of year!? But I am flexible. I usually like traveling off season so November to early December. Maybe a week or two. It depends on my traveling companions.

Hey, I am planning my vacation for the year but I have always been a solo traveler. I do not have friends who like traveling and I was wondering if there is anyone here planning their vacation for the year. I plan to visit Zambia, Zimbabwe and Kenya. The trip will be on a budget, trust me, it will be worth it. I basically need someone to share accommodation cost, and other travel expenses. This is strictly platonic. Two ladies having fun!! PLEASE NO SEX!!

Long time no see where have you being

Lovely! Why no sex though? Lol...just out of curiosity.

Lol!!! I just want to relax and have fun. People can be friends without sex. Traveling as friends means we all pay our way and no one is looking to the other to pay for her.