Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMI!!!!

Hawken

GOOF ON MY PART OHH biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Kimi, why won't you just let them know that we're inlove? Totally and absolutely inlove? rolleyes.gif

Instead you are here sounding like an artiste whom they asked about another artiste.. "he's my nigga, day one, i got mad love for him. God bless us all, nigga for life".

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to the boss madam.....I am still expecting pay check for the few days l called you my boss oh ....after your birthday celebration , I will send you an invoice.

I do not know you much or in person. Ur from your comments here, I believe you are an amazing person with an amazing personality hence l pray that all the amazing gifts you deserve to enjoy life will continually come your way even as you have entered a new year in your life. Keep being amazing boss lady Kimi. Enjoy your day with so much love

Thanks guys @ Gbemie and ChazBee. My birthday is still in June o..

The Date thread was posted was 21st of June.

Hawken the Ninjagingerbinger is at it again...

And now l read this after l have posted Birthday message....well keep the birthday prayer for in your wardrobe as a parcel from me...then on your real birthday reopen and then thank me....

• Moderators

GOOF ON MY PART OHH biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Kimi, why won't you just let them know that we're inlove? Totally and absolutely inlove? rolleyes.gif

Instead you are here sounding like an artiste whom they asked about another artiste.. "he's my nigga, day one, i got mad love for him. God bless us all, nigga for life".

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hahahaha.

They are just forming jor. Everyone is aware of our undying love na. We do very private and adult stuff together y'all. I even know the colour of pant Hawken is wearing at the moment. She wears her favourite purple tong pant every wednesday and Saturday. That tong pant is so cool. It has an easy access patch at the front. I can't wait to see you boo boo

:D :D

Hahahaha.

They are just forming jor. Everyone is aware of our undying love na. We do very private and adult stuff together y'all. I even know the colour of pant Hawken is wearing at the moment. She wears her favourite purple tong pant every wednesday and Saturday. That tong pant is so cool. It has an easy access patch at the front. I can't wait to see you boo boo

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LOOL Kimi i see you are trying to kill my street cred as a hard guy on NL.

You guys shouldn't listen to her oh, I don't wear a tong at all, talk more of one with a patch for easy access dry.gif