Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

TB Joshua slammed, over his failed prediction about Hillary Clinton wining the US presidential election

Chrmd

A recent prediction on the united state presidential election, from Nigerian based and popular preacher and healer TB Joshua, has got Nigeria thinking if the man of God is real of fake. Known from his popular deliverance and healing power, the man of God is now being slammed and attacked with questions of if he is truly who he claims to be, or just a sham.

His speech or rather predictions in one of his famous spiritual services was;

"Ten days ago‚ I saw the new President of America with a narrow win. The new President will be facing several challenges over many issues‚ including: passing bills‚ attempts to possibly pass a vote of no confidence on the new President.

The boat of the new president will be rocked. By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense‚ what I frankly saw is a woman,"

Apparently TB Joshua’s prophecy was wrong and it will not come to pass this time. Nigerians have already criticizing him on social media, calling him a prophet of doom and a fake prophet. Meanwhile, the post about his prediction for the election has been deleted from the TB Joshua ministries face-book page. :o/>

what are your thoughts? <_</>

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. Comedy central!

Nice post Chrmd! By the way, fabulous taste @ the choice of font and colour for the post.

My thoughts: ridiculous lol :D :D

Hahahahahaha. Comedy central!

Nice post Chrmd! By the way, fabulous taste @ the choice of font and colour for the post.

My thoughts: ridiculous lol :D/> :D/>

thank you! i feel honored.