Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

When Did You Accept Your Sexuality?

FlyJ

• Administrators

When i was 18 after secondary school said to myself ' so you be lesbian since? And you just lock up

Hahaha...@least u don open up now. Which state you come from again sef ?

As in @teewhy...it's not a joking sturv oh...hmmmm. .. living with someone I really love and she only sees me as her friend cause shes straight lol...she found out or guessed that I really liked her and sh took advantage of it...apparently

Chai. Am I the only one who hates when straight girls lead us on?

My own crush was my roommate in high school. I didn't realise I liked her till we had to go to different universities. That's when I accepted my sexuality. Na only coming out I come o when she tell me make I delete her number say I don collect evil spirit.

I blanked her a while, and she later started talking to me.

Straight or not, she can't do without me hehe.

We're friends till date but I think she's blanked out that I ever said I was bi. She's never brought it up since then.

My own crush was my roommate in high school. I didn't realise I liked her till we had to go to different universities. That's when I accepted my sexuality. Na only coming out I come o when she tell me make I delete her number say I don collect evil spirit.

We're friends till date but I think she's blanked out that I ever said I was bi. She's never brought it up since then.

• Administrators

Lol

Not sure of the exact time all I know was that I could not keep it to myself any longer or I might just loose it

Lol @ collect evil spirit

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I went through a Long process.

First was the I'm bicurious stage. I have a boyfriend i just want to taste and see how it feels then go back to my bf.

Second is well I'm bisexual. I like guys and girls the same plus I have to be safe, I'm In Nigeria, a bf is good. I can't end up with a woman so a bf is good. I like boys too, did I really?

Then came the oh my God, I'm gay phase. I can't be gay.What will people say? Well, I'm going to fast, I'm going to pray, I'm going to sow seeds, I'm going to serve God and this evil demon will leave me alone.

Then finally the wtf? Stage. Wtf I'm gay. And so? I'm happy, Jesus still loves me, it doesn't take away my salvation, I still love Jesus, that doesn't change, the holy ghost is still in me, I still hear him speak. I'm okay, I will be fine, I like girls, it's who I am and that peace just flows through my veins.

This all happened between the span of about 5 years. Finally accepted myself in 2015 and here I am.

On 4/30/2017 at 11:52 PM, FlyJ said:

Hahaha...@least u don open up now. Which state you come from again sef ?

Your state can't believe am just seeing this lol

1 hour ago, vina said:

I went through a Long process.

First was the I'm bicurious stage. I have a boyfriend i just want to taste and see how it feels then go back to my bf.

Second is well I'm bisexual. I like guys and girls the same plus I have to be safe, I'm In Nigeria, a bf is good. I can't end up with a woman so a bf is good. I like boys too, did I really?

Then came the oh my God, I'm gay phase. I can't be gay.What will people say? Well, I'm going to fast, I'm going to pray, I'm going to sow seeds, I'm going to serve God and this evil demon will leave me alone.

Then finally the wtf? Stage. Wtf I'm gay. And so? I'm happy, Jesus still loves me, it doesn't take away my salvation, I still love Jesus, that doesn't change, the holy ghost is still in me, I still hear him speak. I'm okay, I will be fine, I like girls, it's who I am and that peace just flows through my veins.

This all happened between the span of about 5 years. Finally accepted myself in 2015 and here I am.

Awww take a big hug......

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 30/11/2017 at 12:07 PM, Suavity said:

Your state can't believe am just seeing this lol

Kwara? 😂😂😂