Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Is this Safe Practice in Nigeria?

FlyJ

• Administrators

Its safe enough from all you are saying. On NL, on Snapchat, Facebook, BBM, even twitter. Seems people just want to find their daily bread as APC has decided to allow us all suffer. Ain't nobody got time for the gays (except for blackmail and extortion)

APC never had anything to offer bt my people prayed and God directed them to vote for the man that belongs to nobody - Buhari.

• 1 month later...

I agree with Althena though, these days people don't care about all those stuff. Bobrisky is the most popular Nigerian on Snap and he is everywhere in Lagos and he is not tush anything but nobody has shot him or arrested him. You can only be arrested if you are caught in the act, as in fingers in honey pot. I'm generally very private about my business (virtually nothing is for public viewing) but if I had a girlfriend we would do everything I would ordinarily do with my partner except introduce to family (that headache pass me).

This is Lagos living o. Don't go and try your self in a Sharia state.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Althena though, these days people don't care about all those stuff. Bobrisky is the most popular Nigerian on Snap and he is everywhere in Lagos and he is not tush anything but nobody has shot him or arrested him. You can only be arrested if you are caught in the act, as in fingers in honey pot. I'm generally very private about my business (virtually nothing is for public viewing) but if I had a girlfriend we would do everything I would ordinarily do with my partner except introduce to family (that headache pass me).

This is Lagos living o. Don't go and try your self in a Sharia state.

I don't think Bobrisky will dare walk through computer village unsure.gif

All they care about is his money. If Bobrisky comes with his Mercedes and is looking for a 1,000,000 MacBook, they will all fight to bring him into their shop. And even snap pictures with him. You'll hear things like

"Nna leave him na my guy"

"No, leave am, na my babe. I dey even follow am for snapchat"

"Bros leave that matter, na business we come do here, no spoil our market for our customer"

All they care about is his money. If Bobrisky comes with his Mercedes and is looking for a 1,000,000 MacBook, they will all fight to bring him into their shop. And even snap pictures with him. You'll hear things like

"Bros leave that matter, na business we come do hear, no spoil our market for our customer"

True. Money must be made.

"Bros leave that matter, na business we come do here, no spoil our market for our customer"

GBAM

Sell your market and mind your business. The amount of people that have been casted on Twitter to me is enough testimony that Nigerians don't care too much, just 2 days gossip and another matter will trend.

It's like being an albino in Lagos; nobody wants to give birth to an albino, but aside the occasional stares they are more or less left alone.

I just dey observe as in I seriously prefer being in the observing team I'm matters lyk dis B)

Athena I love you. Really really, we are on the same side on this. Everything you said is what I have said before and keep saying.

Awwwww, I love public declarations of love!

But yeah, I am glad someone thinks like me. I was beginning to think I was mad here

Awwwww, I love public declarations of love!

But yeah, I am glad someone thinks like me. I was beginning to think I was mad here

Lol. It's not easy having a different opinion from everyone else. Nice one

Yet they tried it, and are still fine. That should tell you nay sayers something....

Yes they tried it and they are still fine that those not mean other people could try it and will be fine too,we should wake up to reality even if it is legal to practice same sex relationship in this country people I mean lots of people will still not accept you, like hawken said anyhow anyhow this people have long leg don't know for Pamela adie but ifeanyi and otibho has for sure.

LOL Althena i will report you and this your new lover that you have in Vina to appropriate authorities. You just wait biggrin.gif

Btw, shey you guys didn't hear two men were charged to court in Lagos for homosexual blah blah recently?

Honestly, my opinion is use wisdom in all you do. A few months ago i was bantering with one of my closest male friends and he told me how himself and some friends of his lured an suspecting gay man to his house and gave him the beating of his life. I had no words. My back was cold. I felt sick. This is a grown ass learned man. LEARNED! I tried to tell him why what they did was wrong but i couldn't even and he wasn't having any of it. To say i was shaken is an understatement. Guys, homophobia is real and alive. Just hope you or your loved ones are never caught in a situation. All it takes is one idiot, or one bigot, or one homophobe to incite a mob.

LOL Althena i will report you and this your new lover that you have in Vina to appropriate authorities. You just wait biggrin.gif

Btw, shey you guys didn't hear two men were charged to court in Lagos for homosexual blah blah recently?

Honestly, my opinion is use wisdom in all you do. A few months ago i was bantering with one of my closest male friends and he told me how himself and some friends of his lured an suspecting gay man to his house and gave him the beating of his life. I had no words. My back was cold. I felt sick. This is a grown ass learned man. LEARNED! I tried to tell him why what they did was wrong but i couldn't even and he wasn't having any of it. To say i was shaken is an understatement. Guys, homophobia is real and alive. Just hope you or your loved ones are never caught in a situation. All it takes is one idiot, or one bigot, or one homophobe to incite a mob.

True, true. That is why I'm not a fan of online hook ups. Before person go drag me enter koro.

Those guys charged to court were fighting on the street over payment of cash. Gigolo things. Their main crime is disturbing the peace.