Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Kim Kardashian slammed for ‘disgusting’ transformation into the Virgin Mary for new Kimoji

Chrmd

kimkardashian.jpg

Kim Kardashian faced a backlash from fans after she transformed herself into the Virgin Mary for her new Kimoji.

The reality TV star, 38, was branded “disgusting” for the “disrespectful” emoji which sees her face superimposed onto the mother of Christ.

The moving image, which turns psychedelic, is surrounded by a fiery halo and a wreath of flowers.

Followers quickly vented their anger at the Keeping Up With the Kardashian star, who is a Christian, and accused her of mocking religion.

One Instagram user commented: “You are disgusting.”

Another wrote: “This is a disgrace you’re trying to make money from our faith. No you aren’t a virgin no Kanye [West] is not a God. Are you trying to start your own religion . 100% disrespect (sic).”

A third posted: “What has happened to you Kim??? Are you that desperate for attention that you have to mock a religious figure? You are a disgrace to humanity if you think that this is OK.

“You need many many prayers for your disrespectful behaviour.. If you want to go to hell you’re sure taking the right steps to enter. God have mercy on you.... (sic).”

Others deemed her actions “beyond forgivable”, “shameful”, “extremely disgusting and low”, while another suggested she “should be thrown to the sea”.

The mother of two also shared another image of a candle branded with the same image which is available on her app Kimoji.com for $18.

sourecelink

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. She can't escape this one. They will finish her :D

Christians sha... they never cease to amaze me. They pounce hard and become almost unrecognizable and vile when someone goes against one of their precepts. Like God needs humans to fight for him/her/it! Lol

Smh!

• Administrators

I don't kuku like Kim...hopefully she gets roasted for this...no be only virgin Mary

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Knowing her, It is all part of the master plan. She is a smart woman. She knew this would happen and as always, would capitalize on it... lol

Oh yes she got roasted alright. Properly and thoroughly. But i bet its nothing she wasn't expecting.

Plus i honestly don't think Kim is slutty. I think she is just a business woman who isn't afraid to use her body to get what she wants.

I can't stand the Kardashians (their voice irritates me. Sounds so whiny) but i lowkey like Kendall