Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I'm new here

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Fly j o...

I see you have joined the matchmaking business. Hotsauce has got too many admirers in this place already. Abeg o.. don't let them beat me up.

Hmmmm, I'm seeing thingsssss. Lemme just pretend and not blow the whistle yet. As for that cute girl, I won't be here when you will coman meet us that your girlfriend refuses to forgive you ooo. Dont face your books, not facebook oo and be looking for hotsauses upandan. **ChewsPako***. E no kuku consain me before before.

• Administrators

Hmmmm, I'm seeing thingsssss. Lemme just pretend and not blow the whistle yet. As for that cute girl, I won't be here when you will coman meet us that your girlfriend refuses to forgive you ooo. Dont face your books, not facebook oo and be looking for hotsauses upandan. **ChewsPako***. E no kuku consain me before before.

Lol...seems like hotsauce is causing commotion o

Hahahahaha. Fly j o...

I see you have joined the matchmaking business. Hotsauce has got too many admirers in this place already. Abeg o.. don't let them beat me up.

Ewo

Sigh....

Blow na

Lol...Kimi... good shade!

steve-ball-personal-thoughts-on-family-faith-and-work-jq827d-clipart.jpg

Fly j you get this things plenty i want one too for my welcome back. Welcome sweety am here for ya,have fun

• Administrators

Fly j you get this things plenty i want one too for my welcome back. Welcome sweety am here for ya,have fun

Lol...where u want am? Dis one u dey show-fade