Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Curious Friend

FlyJ

• Administrators

featured-large-850-620x320.jpg

Found this story online and thought to share... there you go ---

Part 1

I move my mouth from her lips, I follow the curve of her face with tender, soft kisses, I drift down onto her neck. The wonderful silky neck of a woman is a joy to kiss and nibble, usually an action greeted with delicate moans, as they turn for you to allow you access. Yes, she is one such woman. I move down her body, kissing every inch of skin I cross. She is starting to wriggle beneath me, this is getting her desire flowing, she wants to see what more I have to give her.

It had been the longest day at work, to finish off the longest week. I was so glad it was the last Friday of the month, this meant only one thing, my online book club was getting together to gossip about their latest read, all of us would have a glass of wine or two as we swapped ideas on our most recent book.

I had a feeling tonight would be a good session as they had picked an erotic novel this time.

I was settled in front of my laptop, wine in hand, waiting for all the other girls to log on. Once they had all arrived, it became clear the topic of the book had got them all in cheeky moods, there were lots of suggestive messages and we hadn't even got to discussing the book at that point. Once we got into the main discussion, it was revealing to see what bits the other girls liked and did not.

One section had an all-too-brief liaison between two women; personally I would have loved to have seen more of this, 4 out of the 6 of my friends weren't bothered by it but weren't overly turned on and one friend had admitted it had turned her on and that it had taken her by surprise. I was surprised that so few of us were drawn to the physicality and sensuality of other women. I myself find both women and men attractive, but the pastime of pleasuring a woman is a hard one to beat.

We had finished discussing the book, but as always we took our chatter late on into the evening. The wine had clearly taken effect, as had the content of the book. Suddenly they all seemed to think it was funny to post their bums and bra clad boobs as their profile pictures, asking the rest of us what we thought the lead character would like to do to that.

Mostly I was just thinking what I would like to do the all the shapely figures I was being teased with. My curious friend though, did not seem to be joining in, I admit I was a bit disappointed as out of all the others she had always intrigued me most. She seemed to have a very sweet nature, her comments were always kind and fair and I was eager to put a face to her name.

As if the Gods had answered my plea, my curious friend found her courage. I was not prepared for the vision she was though. Her first picture was her beautiful face, gorgeous plump pouting lips, lips I was certain I would kiss if they were brought too close to mine, and beautiful eyes framed by the loveliest long eyelashes. Everyone was quick to compliment her, and rightly so, such a truly lovely face.

She rebuffed our compliments, but did seem to find some added confidence from them, as she graced us with two more pictures, fully embracing the game the others had started. A fine body to go with that beautiful face, curves absolutely where they should be, oh, her picture was almost too much to take. It had been a long time since a woman had bowled me over like this. Then just as I thought I would have to take a break so as not to say something inappropriate she gave us all the treat of seeing her knicker-clad bottom. So peachy and smooth, the compliments I wished to give entirely crossing the boundaries. 'Yes you have a lovely bottom, so lovely I'd like to bite it and spank it.' Hardly the best thing I could say.