Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dubai dad tries to kidnap lesbian daughter

FlyJ

• Administrators

0fgjhs98jt759lp08.ab7b6dcb.jpg

A homophobic father tricked his lesbian daughter and her gal pal into venturing into the dangerous Middle East – where he stole their passports.

The two British women were then stranded in a Turkish detention centre as the father’s attempt to kidnap his daughter and keep her in the Middle East failed.

According to the Daily Mail, Maria Jimena Rico Montero and her Egyptian girlfriend Shaza Ismail went missing last week. They are now safe.

Ismail’s disapproving father told his daughter her mother was deathly ill and needed her.

The two women flew to Dubai where homosexuality can be a death sentence.

But Montero’s mom Teresa received a shocking message from her daughter.

“She told me, ‘If I don’t call at midday, it’s because something happened to me’...She never called,” her mother told the Mail.

Teresa told the tabloid that Ismail’s father has been single-minded in splitting the lesbian lovebirds.

Source

• Like 1

I just read an update on their situation on dailymail....thankfully they are both in Malaga,Spain with Maria's family....the father should weldone o...so that's what loving dads do ?....wicked.

A Nigerian dad or mum will just take you to meet TB Joshua straight. That spirit of lesbianism must leave them by force. SMH in disgust.

And after the deliverance he would now find out that you were possessed with a woman spirit *chai* diaris God* like am supposed to have a man spirit all this crap just dey give me serious headache *mtcheww

And after the deliverance he would now find out that you were possessed with a woman spirit *chai* diaris God* like am supposed to have a man spirit all this crap just dey give me serious headache *mtcheww

Lol, don't mind them. Spirit husband, spiritual concubine ni.

LOL @ the father should well done oh.

Oh well, i can't blame him. He thought he was doing whats best for his daughter. He probably figured that if they were stuck in a country where homosexuality is a crime, they would have no choice but to go their separate ways.

The part i don't understand is why he dragged his daughters girlfriend into the matter.