• Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • Six times
    • Every day. Sometimes multiple times a day
    • Long distance relationship. We shag when we see
    • Single. We shag when shag is available
    • Zero. Where I take eye see sex?
  2. 2. How many times do you want to have sex in a week? It doesn't have to be what you are doing right now, just ideally how many times do you feel like having sex in a week?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three times
    • Four times
    • Five times
    • Six times
    • Everyday. Sometimes multiple times a day
    • Zero, just a few times every month

This question has been on my mind for a while. If you lived in the same city, in the same house with your partner and there was no family, friends, flatmate whatever, how many times would you like to have sex, and what number is too many in a week?

Kimi why are you like this? Abi is Hawkeen failing in that department? Chei, don't tell me you are part of the cuddlers club :o

• Moderators

Lol. No such thing as too many in my opinion. Who is counting if you both aren't. Naturally, the frequency will wax and wane in direct proportion to the passion shared.

Pliss o... who is a sex? :unsure:

• Moderators

Kimi why are you like this? Abi is Hawkeen failing in that department? Chei, don't tell me you are part of the cuddlers club :o/>

Hahahaha. My baby boo boo can do no wrong. I love all her tong pants. Go Hawken boo boo :D

I remember when the love was new and we stayed together. We had more sex than we took in oxygen. Multiple times a day is fair.. too much orgasm doesn't kill.

Lol. No such thing as too many in my opinion. Who is counting if you both aren't. Naturally, the frequency will wax and wane in direct proportion to the passion shared.

Pliss o... who is a sex? :unsure:/>

Sex is one pot bellied Nigerian Senator like that. I don't even like that person.

OK am a representative of #teamcuddle ........... the thing is I would rather cuddle and make out for a month than have sex

This question has been on my mind for a while. If you lived in the same city, in the same house with your partner and there was no family, friends, flatmate whatever, how many times would you like to have sex, and what number is too many in a week?

Same city, same house, most likely twice a week. And anything more than three times is too much for me. Honeymoon phase excluded of course.

Kimi why are you like this? Abi is Hawkeen failing in that department? Chei, don't tell me you are part of the cuddlers club ohmy.gif

My sisteh, the way i felt when i saw her response, it pained my chest i have to say.

Hahahaha. My baby boo boo can do no wrong. I love all her tong pants. Go Hawken boo boo biggrin.gif

You have fallen my hand and buried it. Just imagine the way NL people are looking at me right now angry.gifdry.gif

I'm also a member of #team cuddle ...cuddling provides not just sensual pleasure,but a feeling of comfort,security and companionship,all of which are just as important to a relationship as sex.

• Upvote 1

I'm also a member of #team cuddle ...cuddling provides not just sensual pleasure,but a feeling of comfort,security and companionship,all of which are just as important to a relationship as sex.

couldn't have said it better

• Moderators

You have fallen my hand and buried it. Just imagine the way NL people are looking at me right now angry.gifdry.gif

Hahahahaha... i love you now and always boo. Don't be ashamed of our love

Sex becomes too much when your p**sy is bruised and you are shaking from 'over-cumming' besides that ain't nothing like too much sex cos when you are with the right person you'll wanna get at it as soon as your bodies touch. Lol... #ifihearcuddlingwithoutsex. Okay bye

Hahahahaha... i love you now and always boo. Don't be ashamed of our love

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif love you too pumpkin

But come oh, you guys saying nothing like too much sex, if they leave you people now, are you saying you will/can have sex everyday? With the same person?

But come oh, you guys saying nothing like too much sex, if they leave you people now, are you saying you will/can have sex everyday? With the same person?

Is there a rule that says it has to be the same person?