Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Biggest turn off

dreamgal

what's that one thing you can't tolerate in a relationship? with respect to the character of your partner,that would be a deal breaker in your relationship?

Dirty partner!/I mean from personal to general hygiene, I cannot cope!/I'm sorry. I'm almost insanely clinically clean so dirt is a big -No

• Administrators

Dirty partner!/I mean from personal to general hygiene, I cannot cope!/I'm sorry. I'm almost insanely clinically clean so dirt is a big -No

I would have to go with dirt too.

Dirt is a non-negotiable deal breaker. I can't condone that shit. You must be extremely clean before I can even get attached to you. Smoking, cheating and secret keeping are also turn offs.

Fat is a no no and of course body odour dats synonymous to murder to me

Dirt and body odour. Also in-exposure and lei-ser-fair(not sure I got that right) attitude is a killer turn off for me.

Cheating is a big no no ...body odour and bad breath ....Infact any unpleasant smell is a deal breaker.

How come nobody said Rude? Like I can't deal with all that attitude at all.

DIRTY? We'd never had spoken in the first place, talkless of even reaching turn off level

SMOKING? I'd delude myself that the habit will be dropped to make me happy but after a while I'd get tired of it.

DUMB? This should be a big turn off for me, I don't tolerate unserious people much. I can't stand some obviously dumb stuff and my face is way too expressive, so I guess I'd be dumped. I don't even claim sapiosexual or anything but really it wouldn't hurt to be attracted to intelligence too.

• Administrators

DIRTY? We'd never had spoken in the first place, talkless of even reaching turn off level

SMOKING? I'd delude myself that the habit will be dropped to make me happy but after a while I'd get tired of it.

DUMB? This should be a big turn off for me, I don't tolerate unserious people much. I can't stand some obviously dumb stuff and my face is way too expressive, so I guess I'd be dumped. I don't even claim sapiosexual or anything but really it wouldn't hurt to be attracted to intelligence too.

Yah man! I can't stand dumb/clueless people...

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Someone isn't even joking right now! :D i fear you o... :P

I equally can't stand rude. I honestly don't get it. Lol.

A rude girlfriend will surely disgrace you in the public one day. Just wait for it. A rude girlfriend "might"change in a while but I can't stand a dumb and unintelligent girl. Wetin we go dey discuss? Tonto Dikey and Churchill or Tiwa Savage and Tbills' kinda gist? Nah. A dumb girlfriend should pass abeg. Can't date someone that will not challenge me intellectually.

• 1 year later...