Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

#RenoNuggets - Beauty vs Character

FlyJ

• Moderators

Awwwh... words of wisdom.

I particularly liked the "any girl can be fine..." bit #sotrue

See ehn. Reno chats so much, sometimes even when he is making sense, I'm looking for what to call him out on.!!

Reno makes sense sometimes, but the guy is still irrelevant to me. But this beauty and character nugget is a good one. Everybody is beautiful but not everyone sees it. Give me a lady full of good character and I will forever treasure her than a lady with all shades of pretty and a messy character. You wantu kee me be that.

See ehn. Reno chats so much, sometimes even when he is making sense, I'm looking for what to call him out on.!!

Reno tomato lol

Hmmm @the post above..

Reno couldn't have said it better,but character should( not a must though, depends on individuality perference) always be a benchmark for all relationships especially the one that aims to last longer, beauty yes. ( one shouldnt rule out the order totally(But that too can also be a plus one.having Both beauty and character in one is totally great! moreover in spite of what he might have said I think the two are more essential. Having one and lacking the other might be arrgh complicated, like I said it all depends on individuals some prefer the former to the latter, why others... Well go for the contrary.

No matter the character I can't be with an ugly girl, so I'd rather have both or just the beauty. she can change her character with time but the face ain't going nowhere

• Administrators

No matter the character I can't be with an ugly girl, so I'd rather have both or just the beauty. she can change her character with time but the face ain't going nowhere

Lol