Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What Is The Problem?i Am A Nigerian Lesbian And Proud Of It!

Prisca

• Administrators

I am just really sick of the stupid attitude that Nigerians have toward lesbianism, don't you all know you are so stupid and brainwashed?

lesbians, gays, bi sexuals are going to be here, and we are here to stay whether you like it or not! and everyday another gay and another lesbian is born!

It may not be accepted now, but i guarantee you, everyday the next generation is taught to be more and more leaniant toward it, to the point where one day it will be as tolerated as it is in America!

WE-ARE-HERE-TO-STAY! SO GET USED TO IT!

Nigerian-babes-daring2.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

I am just really sick of the stupid attitude that Nigerians have toward lesbianism, don't you all know you are so stupid and brainwashed?

lesbians, gays, bi sexuals are going to be here, and we are here to stay whether you like it or not! and everyday another gay and another lesbian is born!

It may not be accepted now, but i guarantee you, everyday the next generation is taught to be more and more leaniant toward it, to the point where one day it will be as tolerated as it is in America!

WE-ARE-HERE-TO-STAY! SO GET USED TO IT!

Nigerian-babes-daring2.jpg

Well said

Hey ladies i need a cool headed sexy sweet lady that stay in lagos to call me or add me on facebook id paloma eronini and my num 4 a serious relationship 4rm 25yrs upward. I'm not a lesbian bt want to join and hv a experience cos i hv't done it b4. So i need a nice girl dat cares abt her lover.

Hey damsels!am fola 4rm laq,am dark,plumpy,huqe tits n am new!i nid a matured bursty lez frnd 4rm ikeja,ipaja or arund gowon estate.u can beep me on ***93266382.tnx kixxes;-)

• 2 months later...

priscar dt was a nice one.i envy u gurls,am new and i wud like to b taught how to to b a lesbian i really wana b 1.ive nt done it b4.pls can someone call me nd teach me.pls i need a lasbian mate badly.i stay in lagos.Ojo.am sexy.guys pls f***k off

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Being a proud lesbian takes alot of courage in nigeria but i still have faith it'll be possible! I still wanna say a big thank u to naijalez for helping find true love! Yes i found a woman of great magnitude! I just can't stop talking about it cos it still feels like i'm dreaming! I joined naijalez afte coming out from a 4year relationship dat ripped my heart to tatters then within few months with d mind of recruiting women who would help me heal my wounds, i created a bisexual and lesbian group which is strictly for women looking for true love! Its a very strict group thus u just have to be very matured minded to join. My partner added me up thru naijalez....i was quite mean to anyone dat joins...i just screen them and once i'm sure they're females, i add them to the group. Whoever has had contact wid me from this site will reveal how strict i am. I'm only trying to protect the women on my group to avoid scammers and feel amongers! Yes..we have women who pretend to be bi or lez on this site and in 9ja thus screening them thoroughly is d way out o! I can now tell u i'm helplessly inlove! Big thank you Prisca Arthur! Naija shud prepare for a lesbian marriage whether they like it or not! I must marry!!!!!!!!

Being a proud lesbian takes alot of courage in nigeria but i still have faith it'll be possible! I still wanna say a big thank u to naijalez for helping find true love! Yes i found a woman of great magnitude! I just can't stop talking about it cos it still feels like i'm dreaming! I joined naijalez afte coming out from a 4year relationship dat ripped my heart to tatters then within few months with d mind of recruiting women who would help me heal my wounds, i created a bisexual and lesbian group which is strictly for women looking for true love! Its a very strict group thus u just have to be very matured minded to join. My partner added me up thru naijalez....i was quite mean to anyone dat joins...i just screen them and once i'm sure they're females, i add them to the group. Whoever has had contact wid me from this site will reveal how strict i am. I'm only trying to protect the women on my group to avoid scammers and feel amongers! Yes..we have women who pretend to be bi or lez on this site and in 9ja thus screening them thoroughly is d way out o! I can now tell u i'm helplessly inlove! Big thank you Prisca Arthur! Naija shud prepare for a lesbian marriage whether they like it or not! I must marry!!!!!!!! add me up to join d group!

A REPLY TO UR PRIVATE MESSAGE EARLIER

Wow! I wud like to offer myself to help...although i don't have enough computing experience. I've been able to pick out alot of hot topics from www.pinksofa.com that i only have time to share only in my group and sometimes online. I would love to offer myself to help eradicate spammers and guys there! I was blessed with special skills of fishing them out. Alot of new members are giving up in joining cos they're still pending. I know it aint easy cos i run a group and trust me dat is a workload! I believe its possible to keep the group safe to a high level. You're doing a fabulous job! I commend u! I wanna send me and my gf's pix but i don't know how to.

I love this Prisca, and am sooo in support of it. I'm a tomboy, and I dont have feelings for guys at all. One day, being gay will be accepted in naija. But in d mean time, ama take my baby abroad and marry her der... *grinnin*

lol... lesbianism isn't somethng u learn babe... its something you ARE!! ur request is similar to tryna learn how to be human, u dont learn it, u ARE IT... Get it?? lolzz

• 1 month later...

softstud i totally agree with you. and as for this spammers polluting this site with your sugar mama stuff eg. MDA and agent, u guys are nuts.

• 1 month later...