Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Seems Game of Thrones wont ever give LGBT characters a break?

Calllaris

I have ...totally  loved it especially  littlefinger's last scene 😃..I was like 👏👏...yes finally.

I rewatched that scene like *** times😆

• Haha 1

GOT has made me blood thirsty. I felt like Littlefinger got off too easily. Should have been like Ramsey Bolton

Season 7 was basically shit. I am so upset. But I blame George RR Martin for still not finishing the books. Like, WTF is he waiting for that he is allowing the showrunners to scatter his creation. Urgh!

• Administrators

@Nmacie I saw the preview. I am almost done season3, but I am happy to know that Little Finger died. Oh boy! The white walkers destroyed the wall too.

@Majesty Lol. Little Finger finally got served.

Meanwhile, this right here was so sad to watch.

red-wedding.gif

The Red Wedding... 

I only just saw that scene last night when I was watching TheFineBrother's "Elders react to Game of Thrones" on YouTube. 

I didn't watch season 2 and *** of GOT because I was reading the book so I hadn't actually seen the scene. It's so heartbreaking to watch.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Game of Thrones Stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged

Game of Thrones Stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are engaged

Game of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are reportedly engaged after they bought their first home together in East Anglia in the UK.

Kit and Rose are said to have started dating since 2012, having met on the set of the HBO show. Harington’s character 'Jon Snow' shared an on-screen romance with Leslie’s character 'Ygritte' before the actor left the show in 2014.

The Sun now reports that the couple are engaged, with a source telling the paper: 

“They’re yet to set a date, but told friends and family last week that they’ve got engaged. Kit’s known for ages he’s wanted to marry Rose but he wanted them to get a house and settle down a bit first. After moving in together in January he felt it was the right time to take the next step.”

image.png

Source

2 hours ago, Chrmd said:

i didn't even know they were dating..they look good together

No they don't. He'd Have been better with me. He broke my poor heart for this skinny white witch. Guess I'll just do Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Chrmd said:

@Farida lol.. have you tried taking his name and strand of hair to nigerian native doctors? you'd have him back in no time :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lol e be like juju no dey cross border o