Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most Embarrassing Teenage moment

Jenny1403

So heres another one...Am sure this was bizzzare  for most of us.

What was your most embarrassing moment as a teenage gal ?

hmmmmmmm....Mine was DownRRRight Crazzzzzzzzzzy!

so this bright and beautiful sunday came when i was set to receive my first holy communion as a catholic child, 

and coincidentally...God decided to bless me with another gift on that day-  this was the very same day i had my first menstrual flow as a woman.

We were All dressed in Angelic sparkling white clothes...my 2 brothers and I sat on one of those long pews u would usually find in catholic churches, as 

we waited eagerly to recieve the Body of christ as first-time communicants.   The mass was a long one and then finally it was time to queue up and go take the communion.

As i stood up to join my brothers on the queue...all i remember was - A strong hand grabbed me from behind , pulled me back ...and without a word, took me straight out through the closest exit, It was my Mom...Everyone in church starred at us till we got outside - i didnt know why.

well...i had a huge red stain on my  white-lace gown...I had my Menarche right in church...the damn thing couldnt even wait for me to get the communion first, it had to show up right in  the midst of all the activity.

Long story short...I was whisked home Asap...I never took part in the communion...I hated the church and never went back dere ( Cos i felt everyone in church had an Idea what had just happened).

what a day it was...I will never forget.

Tell us about yours...I bet it wasnt this crazy :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Moderators

I have been trying to rack my brain since I saw this post yesterday. I'm not sure which was worse.

A. Falling face face down in front of my faculty and having more people staring than actually saying sorry:597f828fda50e_tw_frown1:

B. Farting in the midst of drama rehearsals after someone cracked a funny joke. Then everybody goes quiet. That was my last attendance. The fart wasn't the big bang type. Just a little pop from my bottom. I was sad. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

54 minutes ago, kimi said:

I have been trying to rack my brain since I saw this post yesterday. I'm not sure which was worse.

A. Falling face face down in front of my faculty and having more people staring than actually saying sorry:597f828fda50e_tw_frown1:

B. Farting in the midst of drama rehearsals after someone cracked a funny joke. Then everybody goes quiet. That was my last attendance. The fart wasn't the big bang type. Just a little pop from my bottom. I was sad. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Ohh maii Gawd. ...I can imagine😂😂😂😃

So I went for an audition. I'm not prepared at all, typical Vina style.

It gets to my turn and this hot beautiful Mami welcomes me nicely. 

I give her a hot "hello"

Then she asks me to just say something off the top of my head.

Omo I opened my mouth and nonsense fell out, one thrash after the other. I wasn't even making sense to myself. Lool.

Even me I knew I f***ked up. The Mami just eyed me with one kind eye and said "gerrarahia mehn"

I tucked my tail between my legs and just made a mad dash for my house.

Very embarrassing.

• Moderators

1 minute ago, vina said:

Omo I opened my mouth and nonsense fell out, one thrash after the other. I wasn't even making sense to myself. Lool.

Hahahahahahaha :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

It was a muddy morning back then in secondary school o, I was forming acting labour prefect chasing people to the assembly ground alongside other acting prefects. The ground decided to call me. Lo and behold, I fell face flat into the mud right in front of the juniors that I was trying to frustrate. Assin....... It was damn bad. The looks were terrible, uniform became very muddy. Students paused and you could see the sympathy in their eyes. Worst of all, I had to attend the assembly like that oo. I felt really embarrassed. 

10 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

It was a muddy morning back then in secondary school o, I was forming acting labour prefect chasing people to the assembly ground alongside other acting prefects. The ground decided to call me. Lo and behold, I fell face flat into the mud right in front of the juniors that I was trying to frustrate. Assin....... It was damn bad. The looks were terrible, uniform became very muddy. Students paused and you could see the sympathy in their eyes. Worst of all, I had to attend the assembly like that oo. I felt really embarrassed. 

Bwahahahahahahahaaahaha haha....chai,  Acting labour prefect got punked 😂😅

23 minutes ago, vina said:

I give her a hot "hello"

Even me I knew I f***ked up. The Mami just eyed me with one kind eye and said "gerrarahia mehn"

Very embarrassing.

Lol. ...which tail did u tuck in??😂😄😅

Educate a sister plisss

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Lol. ...which tail did u tuck in??😂😄😅

Educate a sister plisss

Come to me, I will show you. Only you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Bwahahahahahahahaaahaha haha....chai,  Acting labour prefect got punked 😂😅

I tell you. Me that I just formed niggah, closed eyes and stood up like that. 

7 minutes ago, vina said:

Come to me, I will show you. Only you.

Boooom. ....on my way to the airport baby 

I weee see u in a few hours 😊😊☺

57 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Boooom. ....on my way to the airport baby 

I weee see u in a few hours 😊😊☺

Jenny Sef. I'm waiting seriously. Let me groom the tail in anticipation.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vina said:

I give her a hot "hello"

Very embarrassing.

Lmao I don't know why this is so funny to me. I've been laughing. 

I transferred to a new school in my SS1. Walking home from somewhere one day laidat i ran into my new school mates. You know how people used to feel transferred students na. They started walking me home. On reaching my gate, my mom was there with koboko. The boys greeted her she didn't answer. Next thing she started to para. ' pls pls you boys should allow my daughter to school o. When she's done you can come back with your parents and ask for her hand. Right now she doesn't even know the location of her breasts. Chai na dat last 1 pain me pass. This boys went to school and spread the gospel. it ruined my dopeness

I and some students went to represent my school for a mathematics competition when I was in ss2 and despite the fact that I knew I didn't write well, I was pleasantly surprised when the results came out and our principal listed me as one of the few that passed well enough to go to the state level competition. 

Academic achievements was one of the things that got one a lot of admirers in the school because we had a lot of competitive students, my admirers grew and I enjoyed the attentions I got ignoring the nagging voice that kept telling me that there must be a mistake somewhere because I didn't write well enough to be selected. 

On the day we were to go to the state competition, the students gathered to wish us luck and safe trip. The principal brought the list to make sure we were all present and started calling out the names, each student he called entered the bus and I stood there waiting for my name to be called but I never heard it. When he got to the end of the list, I was the only person standing there, he went through the list again  and said "it's appeared you weren't selected after all". Everyone was now staring at me and I could only stare at the principal thinking about how embarrassed I felt. I shamefacedly walked back to the classroom and didn't come out again until it was time to go back to the hostel. :597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

9 hours ago, Nmassie said:

I and some students went to represent my school for a mathematics competition when I was in ss2 and despite the fact that I knew I didn't write well, I was pleasantly surprised when the results came out and our principal listed me as one of the few that passed well enough to go to the state level competition. 

Academic achievements was one of the things that got one a lot of admirers in the school because we had a lot of competitive students, my admirers grew and I enjoyed the attentions I got ignoring the nagging voice that kept telling me that there must be a mistake somewhere because I didn't write well enough to be selected. 

On the day we were to go to the state competition, the students gathered to wish us luck and safe trip. The principal brought the list to make sure we were all present and started calling out the names, each student he called entered the bus and I stood there waiting for my name to be called but I never heard it. When he got to the end of the list, I was the only person standing there, he went through the list again  and said "it's appeared you weren't selected after all". Everyone was now staring at me and I could only stare at the principal thinking about how embarrassed I felt. I shamefacedly walked back to the classroom and didn't come out again until it was time to go back to the hostel. :597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

Hey God! I think this is the worst so far...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Farida said:

I transferred to a new school in my SS1. Walking home from somewhere one day laidat i ran into my new school mates. You know how people used to feel transferred students na. They started walking me home. On reaching my gate, my mom was there with koboko. The boys greeted her she didn't answer. Next thing she started to para. ' pls pls you boys should allow my daughter to school o. When she's done you can come back with your parents and ask for her hand. Right now she doesn't even know the location of her breasts. Chai na dat last 1 pain me pass. This boys went to school and spread the gospel. it ruined my dopeness

Oh my Gawd. ....your mom is......SAVAGE 😂

10 hours ago, Nmassie said:

Damnnnn. ....Damnnnn..Damnnnn again 

I don't even know Wat to say 

Pele hunn