Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Most Embarrassing Teenage moment

Jenny1403

13 hours ago, Farida said:

I transferred to a new school in my SS1. Walking home from somewhere one day laidat i ran into my new school mates. You know how people used to feel transferred students na. They started walking me home. On reaching my gate, my mom was there with koboko. The boys greeted her she didn't answer. Next thing she started to para. ' pls pls you boys should allow my daughter to school o. When she's done you can come back with your parents and ask for her hand. Right now she doesn't even know the location of her breasts. Chai na dat last 1 pain me pass. This boys went to school and spread the gospel. it ruined my dopeness

kai why did she have to bring the location of your boobies to it fa... 

13 hours ago, Nmassie said:

I and some students went to represent my school for a mathematics competition when I was in ss2 and despite the fact that I knew I didn't write well, I was pleasantly surprised when the results came out and our principal listed me as one of the few that passed well enough to go to the state level competition. 

Academic achievements was one of the things that got one a lot of admirers in the school because we had a lot of competitive students, my admirers grew and I enjoyed the attentions I got ignoring the nagging voice that kept telling me that there must be a mistake somewhere because I didn't write well enough to be selected. 

On the day we were to go to the state competition, the students gathered to wish us luck and safe trip. The principal brought the list to make sure we were all present and started calling out the names, each student he called entered the bus and I stood there waiting for my name to be called but I never heard it. When he got to the end of the list, I was the only person standing there, he went through the list again  and said "it's appeared you weren't selected after all". Everyone was now staring at me and I could only stare at the principal thinking about how embarrassed I felt. I shamefacedly walked back to the classroom and didn't come out again until it was time to go back to the hostel. :597f82538c2cb_tw_confounded1:

kai..