Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

All About Kisses

kimi

9 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. All over your nose! Lol. Must have been awful

It was! Lol thankfully, with my help, he got better with time. By better, I mean average lol.

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Damiee said:

It was! Lol thankfully, with my help, he got better with time. By better, I mean average lol.

Uh uh.... so much for modesty!ย :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: ๐Ÿ˜

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Uh uh.... so much for modesty!ย :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: ๐Ÿ˜

Lmao I canโ€™t even be modest, itโ€™s a major achievement, his subsequent girlfriends have to thank meย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lmao I canโ€™t even be modest, itโ€™s a major achievement, his subsequent girlfriends have to thank meย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Looool. You are due for confession child. Pride isn't a thing to be joyful about.ย 

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Looool. You are due for confession child. Pride isn't a thing to be joyful about.ย 

Lmao sure! Itโ€™s been 6 months since my last confession ๐Ÿ˜

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Lmao sure! Itโ€™s been 6 months since my last confession ๐Ÿ˜

Go on my dear child....ย :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

ย 

17 hours ago, Damiee said:

I tried to block this from my memory lol. Worst kiss Iโ€™ve had was definitely my second boyfriend. He literally did not know what to do with his tongue and I think maybe it was too long or something cos it was in my mouth one minute, the next it was all over my nose. I shudder when I think about it lol. Kissing him used to make me so miserable, glad I can laugh about it now lol.ย 

Hahahahaha! This is totally hilarious! He must have been watching too much Asian BeHoly, those Asians lick someone's face in the name of foreplay/kissing.

Hahaha! You tried actually, to actually stay with him and teach him to do better. Kudos.

6 hours ago, dequeen said:

Hahahahaha! This is totally hilarious! He must have been watching too much Asian BeHoly, those Asians lick someone's face in the name of foreplay/kissing.

Hahaha! You tried actually, to actually stay with him and teach him to do better. Kudos.

Lol I see!ย 

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 5:50 PM, Hipstar said:

i think i have been very unfortunate with kisses as i've never met any who kissed me and my toes curledย 

Lol

• 11 months later...
On โ€Ž8โ€Ž/โ€Ž24โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 2:19 PM, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I certainly rememeber the worst! Yack.

It was a guy and each time we kissed it was like his saliva kept flowing like a tap into my mouth. I couldn't break his heart by telling him so I would usually accumulate all that junk in my mouth and spitย it all out at the nearest opportunity. He had absolutely no saliva control ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ต

Good news is that he actually got better over time... I was there to witness the growth phaseย :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:ย lol

ย 

Best: the best is yet to come... when I get married, then and then only can I have an answer to this oneย :597f83b8c5030_tw_love1:

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't tolerate that.

On โ€Ž8โ€Ž/โ€Ž24โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 10:26 PM, Hawken said:

Anyway worst kiss was with this chic i met online, it was supposed to be a one night stand. We went to her house and she was all over me, spit everywhere *shudders*

How did @kimi respond to your rejection?ย ๐Ÿ˜‚