Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Preferred Profession

kimi

• Moderators

Imagine for a minute if things were different... if we didnt operate in a currency economy. If everyone had access to anything they wanted in terms of material wants and needs. If we were truly free. 

What would your preferred profession be? What would you rather spend the rest of your life doing. 

Graphics and animation....  Anything with  fine and applied art really.... But mummy be like "how wee u feed me when I m old? Dont come n ruin my retirement plans abeg"

Professional lounger and booty massager.

Every day I'd head out to work all hyped and shii because "whose yansh am i going to press today?".

That or a veterinary doctor.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Teach nursery rhymes to kids in kindergarten.  

It's fun till they poop/puke on you while singing the rhymes.lol

25 minutes ago, vina said:

It's fun till they poop/puke on you while singing the rhymes.lol

Hahah it all part of the job na. Honestly I've passion for that. I do that with my little nieces and nephews a lot each time I visit. 

6 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hahah it all part of the job na. Honestly I've passion for that. I do that with my little nieces and nephews a lot each time I visit. 

Ikr. Kids are adorable. Maybe we could make some, I do have good genes.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

8 hours ago, vina said:

Ikr. Kids are adorable. Maybe we could make some, I do have good genes.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

*relieved* now I can finally put a stop to my hunt. Sweetie I'm coming for you ASAP 😍😍

15 hours ago, vina said:

6 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

*relieved* now I can finally put a stop to my hunt. Sweetie I'm coming for you ASAP 😍😍

Err... Please focus abeg.... I d prefer to freely move through this thread without needing a blacklight.....thank you very much

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wildlife photographer.. Something I'd eventually venture into later in life hopefully. Even though I might not do wildlife, I'd still do something relating to photography.

I saw a tweet of a lady advertising that she wax pussies for a living. It got me thinking why all this while I never think of that line of trade.

As in it'll be really fulfilling waxing pussies. 😂

• Haha 2