Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Imagine you were set up on a blind date by a friend who knows you very well. The date arrives and she is definitely your type. However, there is a big 'but'. She has a pronounced body and or mouth odour.

What would you do? Ask her on a second date or rule her out entirely. 

Han han! How would you expect me to ask her on a second date with body and mouth odour? You wantu kee me ni? I still need my breathe intact. Rule her out entirely abeg. 

I'll give it a second chance. She may have had a stressful day/week. If it's same after three times out together, well... would eat the food hot right after she hits the shower  and is still fresh, you know.

Chop finish. Clean mouth. Tell her "Bur Bye"

• Moderators

Hahahaha @JayJacks

Smelly breath or body doesn't always come down to poor hygiene. In some cases they are as a result of certain health conditions that would require specific medical attention.

Mehn... thankfully it is just a date o.. Truth is my default reaction is to cross her out but these days, even I surprise myself. Why do I think some people who know me better would come shade me here o...  behold all things have become new jor.. 😋😇

Well you said "She's perfect but...", I won't run because of a "but" especially if that "but" is something that can be corrected, body/mouth odour is not a permanent thing. So talking to her seems like the ideal thing to do so that she can do something about it. 

Then if she's doesn't do something about it, that's when I'll run. 

• Like 1

I finally meet miss perfect and she comes with body and mouth odours? Chai. Beht why??

Since she's what I have been looking for all my life, I will ask for second and third date o. We are getting married o. Nobody is kuku perfect. We can work on it later.

23 hours ago, Nmacie said:

Well you said "She's perfect but...", I won't run because of a "but" especially if that "but" is something that can be corrected, body/mouth odour is not a permanent thing. So talking to her seems like the ideal thing to do so that she can do something about it. 

Then if she's doesn't do something about it, that's when I'll run. 

Same.

• 1 year later...