Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The NL Postcard

kimi

• Moderators

It's not often we meet the one who inspires so much goodness. You think i'm funny? Lol. Then you must meet her. She's go to be the biggest and kindest of all clowns. Lol.

It's obvious that I am fond of you. I have grown to see you as the mè in another's skin. We are so similar, too similar it amazes me. Each time I find another similarity, I scream, scared shitless that perhaps I have fallen for a twin or a sister that had remained hidden all my life.

You see... you aren't just another girl. The universe conspired in helping me find you ..and Just as I often echo, you my darling are an answer to not one, but to many prayers.

Yours truly

-k-

• Like 3

• Moderators

Hmmm... 

16 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Ane what if Deres jss no "her" yet?

Feel free to write in faith... you never know who's reading.

• Haha 1

Just now, kimi said:

It's not often we meet the one who inspires so much goodness. You think i'm funny? Lol. Then you must meet her. She's go to be the biggest and kindest of all clowns. Lol.

It's obvious that I am fond of you. I have grown to see you as the mè in another's skin. We are so similar, too similar it amazes me. Each time I find another similarity, I scream, scared shitless that perhaps I have fallen for a twin or a sister that had remained hidden all my life.

You see... you aren't just another girl. The universe conspired in helping me find you ..and Just as I often echo, you my darling are an answer to not one, but to many prayers.

Yours truly

-k-

Awwww...this is so sweet. Wish you both more happy times.

• Like 1

The fear of rejection was stopping me, but I don't have the time to waste
I'm past cloud 9 when I place my hand around your waist
I know lately things have been kind of crazy
buts there is no denying it girl I want you to be my baby
I want to be the one you talk about when you talk to your friends about the one loving
The one you can run to the one you can confide in
I want to be the one to keep you warm when its cold
give you a hand to hold
Someone to depend on when life gets rough
When your not here pictures and dreams just aren't enough
Sometimes I cant find the words to describe your beauty
and don't disagree, you look pretty damn hot to me
I want to be the one to loosen the cuffs when they too tight
I'm the one that will have you smiling from the break of dawn till the late night
Cause the truth is if the angel of death came to me tonight to take me off this earth
My last wish would be to see your face first
Cause I know there is no angel that could ever match your beauty and style
Nobody on heaven or earth can come close to that beautiful smile....

~ She's blushing

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/1/2017 at 4:48 PM, kimi said:

Yours truly

-k-

Awwwwww.

At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

Plato

• Like 1

It's another Christmas without you and on the contrary, I'm so excited.

Not much longer now to meet you. How can I care so much about someone I haven't even met? It's because I trust myself and all the experiences I have. You wouldn't dare be a jerk, you would be awesome and i can't wait.

Baby, what Are you doing for the Christmas? Do you dream about me? Are you with someone else right now? You know I started saving myself for you. No more kissing frogs.

I would add sexy pictures of me in Christmas colours but hey, my attachment quota is full. Lol.

Have a Merry holiday and live life to the fullest. I love you so so much.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, vina said:

Not much longer now to meet you. How can I care so much about someone I haven't even met? It's because I trust myself and all the experiences I have. You wouldn't dare be a jerk, you would be awesome and i can't wait.

Baby, what Are you doing for the Christmas? Do you dream about me? Are you with someone else right now? You know I started saving myself for you. No more kissing frogs.

I would add sexy pictures of me in Christmas colours but hey, my attachment quota is full. Lol.

Awwwwn... 

16 hours ago, vina said:

Awww 

forever-roses-enchanted-roses-3.thumb.jpg.9c1b8a26f4c81b22b40a58230dc71644.jpg

Words  can not express it all

but all  l can say 

When l find you, 

You will know l had waited specially for you

l love you and care for you like no other

for  my heart has yearned for you with each day that passes by.:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1:

Hmmmmmmmm, l wish to find you this season 

So that we can have a wonderful  Christmas together :597f83aa4cd9b_tw_kiss_closed1:

• Like 1

On 01/09/2017 at 5:49 PM, scarlet said:

The fear of rejection was stopping me, but I don't have the time to waste
I'm past cloud 9 when I place my hand around your waist
I know lately things have been kind of crazy
buts there is no denying it girl I want you to be my baby
I want to be the one you talk about when you talk to your friends about the one loving
The one you can run to the one you can confide in
I want to be the one to keep you warm when its cold
give you a hand to hold
Someone to depend on when life gets rough
When your not here pictures and dreams just aren't enough
Sometimes I cant find the words to describe your beauty
and don't disagree, you look pretty damn hot to me
I want to be the one to loosen the cuffs when they too tight
I'm the one that will have you smiling from the break of dawn till the late night
Cause the truth is if the angel of death came to me tonight to take me off this earth
My last wish would be to see your face first
Cause I know there is no angel that could ever match your beauty and style
Nobody on heaven or earth can come close to that beautiful smile....

~ She's blushing

Beautifully written 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...