Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Loving my senior

VINA

I lead a very simple life. I did everything I was supposed to do and I never had issues with anyone. Life in secondary school was on a low key till that kiss.

I sat on my bed space that night, confused and devastated. The tears would not stop, I hated her so much. How could she do this to me?? I know I had kissed her first, but why would she allow it.

I started to cry, I was too young for this, my brain could not fathom it. How can I be so attracted to a girl? My senior? I was done for. I cried into my pillow and vowed to avoid her like a plague.

It worked for a while, I would pass another way whenever I saw her coming, she noticed. I was sad still, my heart will light up anytime I caught a glimpse of her, I wanted her yet I hated her.

One night my cousin sent for me to come to her room Asap! It was normal of her to do that. I was tired that night buh I knew that I had no other option. I got there and knocked, immediately the door opened, I saw her sitting with my cousin. She looked beautiful and innocent, my heart started to race, I felt like a trapped animal and I knew I had to escape! I can't stand being in the same room with her. I was about to run when my cuz stood at the door, she wasn't going to let me go. I wondered what my Cuz knew and why she would want me to be with Senior B. I licked my lips and thought for a second, how was I going to do this?? She commanded me to take a seat, right beside senior B. 
 I could not look at her, my face was on the door as I sat down. Our bodies touched and I felt that electricity, all I could think about was sex. The emotions and feelings was something else. She did not say a word, she just kept staring at me.

After a while she stood up to go get drinking water from the tap at the back yard! I stood to follow her, she did not know. My cuz at this point was busy with other things. she got to the tap and turned it, immediately she finished, I moved  closer and caught her by the waist, before she could say JACK, I lifted her off her feet and planted a wet kiss on her lips. She kissed me back. It was the most intense thing that ever happened to me. 

We were both lost, I could care less that we were outside and could get caught. At that point nothing mattered to me, I needed her, I could no longer deny or suppress the feelings. I just needed her so much. I ate her lips like I was hungry, she held my face between her hands, my free hand roamed her body and by the time we were done, my pant was soaked.

My life changed after that night! I could not imagine my life without her anymore, She taught me things and I was a fast learner. We would make out and write letters, I was in love. So when she finally asked me out, I said Yes without a second thought. I couldn't hide it, it was so obvious, she was all I talked about, all I thought of and the letters soon got in the wrong hands.

The seniors knew about it first and it came with a lot of pain. They called for me and beat the shiii out of me! They called me names and and warned me to stay off her, like I could, I knew I couldn't live without her, I wasn't gonna stop, I couldn't. I was far gone, I was lost already, nothing could have stopped me, stopped US.

She wasn't around, When she got back and heard about it, she was mad. She poured her wrath on everyone that had touched me, and then came to find me.

I was sitting at the back alone and frustrated. I was confused and tired, I was sad. I was feeling so many things at a time and when she came and sat beside me, I knew it was her. I did not have to turn or look around. I knew her smell, her walk, I could feel her presence. She did not touch me, she just sat there and watched me, heart broken, she could feel my pain. 
Some good minutes passed before she held my hand and dragged me up, I followed her meekly back to her room, she got water and took me to the bath. She took off my clothes and I just stood there enjoying her touch and care. I should run from her, I should avoid her but for the life of me I couldn't. She started to wash me, she payed special attentions to the parts that hurt, I winced in pain whenever she traced a red mark. Our eyes met for an instant and I could not take them off, the fire I saw in her, it was like a magnet, I couldn't break eye contact, before I knew it, my lips were on hers. I kissed her like my life depended on it, her lips tasted like butter, like life. How could something this wrong feel so good?  It was a sad kiss, I felt like breaking into tears but her hand, her touch, her feel reassured me and I knew that I was Never ever going to leave HER.

• Like 2