Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Saudi Arabia will 'return to moderate Islam and destroy extremism', declares modernist Crown Prince as he tries to sever country's ties to terror

Mimy

After decades of polluting Nigeria (Northern Nigeria especially) with an insidious Wahhabi ideology, Saudi Arabia realizes the implication of the fatwa-singing ideologues it has trained and set upon us:

'We are returning to what we were before - a country of moderate Islam that is open to all religions and to the world,' Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said at an economic forum in Riyadh.

'We will not spend the next 30 years of our lives dealing with destructive ideas. We will destroy them today,' the 32-year-old, who was appointed Crown Prince in June, added. 'We will end extremism very soon.'

Saudi Arabia has recently started to loosen its ultra-conservative rules, including allowing women to drive and hosting a mixed-gender national day. But it has long been blamed for backing terror organisations around the world.

Saudi Arabia's powerful Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, 32, said that he plans to 'destroy' the 'destructive ideas' in the kingdom, which is known for its ultra-conservative rule

http://dailym.ai/2zzIcC2

IMG_20171024_204843.jpg

• Moderators

Awwwwh.... how I love this boy so:597f839621a8f_tw_heart1::597f83a6c5b74_tw_kiss1:

Do you think he will fancy a lesbian kissing him on the cheek? We will help him destroy those dated ideologies. All homosexuals will arise and hold his hand as he makes history 🙄 😁

• Like 2

I'm sure he won't mind. I'd love to plant a kiss on his cheek too for his progressive ideas. He's a modernist, a moderate Muslim and a crown prince of Allah's favourite city. I'm sure Allah won't mind Lesbians showering him with kisses. 

I hope Nigerian muslims, those of the Sunni creed especially will learn from this and discard those archaic and retrogressive ideologies. So we'll all have peace of mind as no one will need to throw gay person from rooftops or need to stone them to death because Allah said so.