Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

ria

I'd  do exactly what the man who's the husband to the woman Found dead with her lover in the act inside a car somewhere in ogba Lagos recently  did..  (cook better charm for two of una) Lol.  I wife you,  then you dare cheat on me? Be ready to pay dire consequences for it. Rubbish! 

Lemme get this straight oo, did you mean an ordinary girlfriend or a wife I married? 'cause if it's an ordinary girlfriend, I will just walk away. And if it's the wife I married, omo! Na to place magun on top am ooo, a very potent magun ooo make two of them just kuku takiti follow baba God go wherever. Iranu!!! 

I will just walk away I know it may sound hard especially if you love that person, but I will do that quietly go and cry my eyes out.... Where they will be problem is when that so called partner follow me.

I will walk away..

Like, walk and never look back.at risk of sounding cold, no amount of begging on bended knees can make me go back to someone that cheated on me.

It takes time for me to commit to someone, and its because I want to be sure that I won't stray, cos I know I tend to stray if I am not in a committed relationship.but as soon as I say those 3 words to anyone, its a pact...one I don't intend to break.

So, if I don't cheat on you, don't cheat on me.

• Like 1

Crash the party. I'm the only person she's allow to have sex with na. If she's bored and want to try new things, then it has to be a threesome with me not behind me jare.

I ll walk away get some alcohol in my system then I hit my bed and sleep, possibly if there's one shawty I ve been posting cos am being a faithful partner then that will be the right time to invite her over. 

1 hour ago, stargirluc said:

I ll walk away get some alcohol in my system then I hit my bed and sleep, possibly if there's one shawty I ve been posting cos am being a faithful partner then that will be the right time to invite her over. 

So that you'll na burst into tears during orgasm and shawty will be thinking its her skills.

• Like 1

Lol I shouldn’t have this problem because i allow my partner be with other people from time to time. But even after given all that freedom and they go get it behind my back honestly I don’t know how i’d react. One thing for sure is whatever we have would be gone coz doing someone on the low says they’ve caught feelings and that won’t be okay but I’d understand. 

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

So that you'll na burst into tears during orgasm and shawty will be thinking its her skills.

Lol cry for where 

4 hours ago, Farida said:

Lol I shouldn’t have this problem because i allow my partner be with other people from time to time.

Don't you ever get jealous? Like when they come back from one of such outings? How do you look at them knowing they just finished doing it with someone else? Do you wonder if they prefer the sex with the other person than with you?

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Don't you ever get jealous? Like when they come back from one of such outings? How do you look at them knowing they just finished doing it with someone else? Do you wonder if they prefer the sex with the other person than with you?

Lol I can’t get jealous of what I have. I can only be territorial. I feel alright and we talk about how that went. And if there’s something that other person does to them that they like and i’m okay trying it we can totally introduce it in our relationship. Look, i’m after their love and respect. Their body is not even secondary to me, it is tertiary. I live to render sex useless. 

• Like 2

I will get a bottle of jakie, my loaded gun or any weapon, get a confy chair.... Den watch... They just have to continue or else....hmmmm

They must continue still i say stop.... Den i walk dem  out naked without taking their clothes.... 

Den .....hmmmmm having a orgy parry wont be a bad idea.

Honestly i dont know what i will do in such situation.

Will be heart broken but l will just walk away bcos l don't causing seen.

The position of the act will matter to me if l love her so much to consider her a second chance.

If l meet them and she is at the bottom, l may consider may be she was lured against her will. She will pass for a second chance.

But if l meet them and she was on top, it means she was in charge and was a master minded act. Then we are done!

21 hours ago, Farida said:

I live to render sex useless. 

Goodluck 😂

Plus I aspire to your level of... I don't even know tbh. But I aspire to it sha 😀

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...