Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Nigerians and hypocrisy, 5 & 6

Mimy

Nigeria has just been ranked 3rd in the world's Gay BeHoly viewership index. 

Nigeria surpassed United States in online search for gay BeHoly. 
This same Nigeria where people are openly homophobic and violent towards LGBTQ people. 

The same Nigerians that were supporting and praising a man who murdered his son for being gay. 

I wasn't kidding when I said a majority of us are hypocrites. 
Homophobic in public but bursting their nuts to some gay BeHoly in the privacy of their rooms. 

Congratulations Nigeria, for Cumming third in gay BeHoly viewership.

~ Mitch Ihejirika

Source:http://www.konbini.com/ng/lifestyle/nigeria-is-home-to-the-newest-BeHoly-economy/

• Like 1

You dey mind the hypocrites that abound in this God forsaken country? 85%of married women in naija  are lesbians, (you can go cash that) yet in public they'd sneer and jeer at gays..

Or is the homosexual married men? Leave matter abeg. 

• Moderators

That certainly came as a surprise. Who would have thought! Loool. Oprah's expression was my favourite bit. Lol.  

Ain't surprised at all. That was how I tried to use a guy's phone browser some few months ago oo, as I was typing the website I was gonna visit, I saw his browsing history. My pipo, na so I take see the guy's lesbian BeHoly sites he had visited and probably jacked off with. 

Na so I begin wonder, why are we like this? We are so damn homophobic but most if not all of those homophobic idiots enter those gay BeHoly sites to masturbate with. Some are even gays. Infact, some will tell you, "I love to see two girls make out," I would be like, huhhhh???? 

I don't know why Nigerians love to condemn so easily and quickly and I ask them, where is the love you? Where is the love your Bible, Quran and other religious books thought and still teaching you? We do not practice what we preach, rather we preach what we can not practice. 

Nigeria is truly and indeed a God forsaken dungeon, no wonder the country is not developing nor growing. SMH for the stupidity of Nigerians.

These homophobic people sef haff tayad me. 

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

85%of married women in naija  are lesbians, (you can go cash that) yet in public they'd sneer and jeer at gays..

These set of people are confusing abeg. 

8 hours ago, Ivyy said:

You dey mind the hypocrites that abound in this God forsaken country? 85%of married women in naija  are lesbians, (you can go cash that) yet in public they'd sneer and jeer at gays..

Whao whao 85%? Easy there... where did you get this stats from? 

3 hours ago, Farida said:

Whao whao 85%? Easy there... where did you get this stats from? 

Hahahahaha.. Farida, I got the stats from what I see and hear.

Leave matter for Mathias. 

31 minutes ago, scarlet said:

I have said this countless of times, hypocrisy is Nigerian and he lives both in Aso rock and everywhere between the 36states.

Gbam!

Eziokwu... 

On 11/6/2017 at 6:39 PM, Ivyy said:

Too large an estimate please. Like way off. 85% is everybody.

85% of married women if not more are lesbians I knw that from my experience in abj some of them their husbands are aware they even go as far as toasting girls for their wives. One man met a frnd of mine took her shopping bought her a ferragamo hand bag amongst other things later told her that he wants her to look classy for his wife who loves curvy girls like her.

20 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

85% of married women if not more are lesbians I knw that from my experience in abj some of them their husbands are aware they even go as far as toasting girls for their wives. One man met a frnd of mine took her shopping bought her a ferragamo hand bag amongst other things later told her that he wants her to look classy for his wife who loves curvy girls like her.

Chineke me. We now have swingers and men who like to share their wives in this Nigeria full with churches and mosques? See story o, ehen What did your friend now do sef?

She's even curvy, gimme her number let me confirm something.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

Na wa o... Odiegwu. What has this world become. :597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1: 😁 Lol. 

Truth is, everyone seems happy and getting what they want in this scenario. From my morality standpoint, if no one is being exploited and each is consenting (lol) then it is a pass. 

Naija men find lesbians appealing really. They will do anything to watch them make out and even masturbate and burst their saggy nuts watching two lesbians having great time. Yet they are first in condemning homosexuals to bottomless pit of hell. Nonsense and confused perverts kawai

3 hours ago, vina said:

Chineke me. We now have swingers and men who like to share their wives in this Nigeria full with churches and mosques? See story o, ehen What did your friend now do sef?

She's even curvy, gimme her number let me confirm something.

Which numbrr? If I catch you babe that I ve had my eyes on her big breast and big ass ever since. if its cos Of that p**t  u gave me come and collect It

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Too large an estimate please. Like way off. 85% is everybody.

Hahaha hawken, 85% is everybody? What happened to the 15%?if three out of every 5 married woman are gay or bisexual curious, what percentage would you come up with? My math has always been poor. 

18 hours ago, stargirluc said:

Jesu! 

This is my grouse with Nigerians. We like to generalize too much. 15% of anything is negligible (unless its money lol). Saying that 85% of married women are gay is like saying 85% of all women are gay. Unless of course you are saying that marriage is what makes them gay. So the statistics from single women could be different. People that actually have the data in places where data can be gathered are saying 1 in every 5 persons. Going by that premise which obviously is tentative, that means 20% of the population is gay. But still, as huge, liberal and gay as the USA, less than 5% of her population identifies as LGBT.

Also, just because you have met 20 married women who are lesbians doesn't mean that's the reality of other women. Plus you are also forgetting that birds of a feather flock together. You move and mix with one crowd (gay people do this a lot) and you forget your crowd is not the only one out there, neither is it a perfect representation of the rest of the world.

@Ivyy and @stargirluc i'd like you two to do a mental count of all the married lesbian women you know in real life plus hearsay and see if they add up to a hundred.

Nigeria is bubbling with hypocrisy and random generalizations like these will not help. All the plenty "fall down and die" people that visit this website will run to church next tomorrow, climb pulpit and scream 85% of our married women are gay!! So sayeth their very own brethren! Husbands, check your wives! And before you know it...

Sure a lot of people are repressing, even in countries where they don't have to. But saying 85% of married women are lesbians makes it look like homosexuality is some kind of disease that has taken over, and the world is just trying to hide it. There are gay people and there are straight people, and until this reality is as normal as drawing breath, we will never be able to have a clear figure.

52 minutes ago, Hawken said:

This is my grouse with Nigerians. We like to generalize too much. 15% of anything is negligible (unless its money lol). Saying that 85% of married women are gay is like saying 85% of all women are gay. Unless of course you are saying that marriage is what makes them gay. So the statistics from single women could be different. People that actually have the data in places where data can be gathered are saying 1 in every 5 persons. Going by that premise which obviously is tentative, that means 20% of the population is gay. But still, as huge, liberal and gay as the USA, less than 5% of her population identifies as LGBT.

Also, just because you have met 20 married women who are lesbians doesn't mean that's the reality of other women. Plus you are also forgetting that birds of a feather flock together. You move and mix with one crowd (gay people do this a lot) and you forget your crowd is not the only one out there, neither is it a perfect representation of the rest of the world.

@Ivyy and @stargirluc i'd like you two to do a mental count of all the married lesbian women you know in real life plus hearsay and see if they add up to a hundred.

Nigeria is bubbling with hypocrisy and random generalizations like these will not help. All the plenty "fall down and die" people that visit this website will run to church next tomorrow, climb pulpit and scream 85% of our married women are gay!! So sayeth their very own brethren! Husbands, check your wives! And before you know it...

Sure a lot of people are repressing, even in countries where they don't have to. But saying 85% of married women are lesbians makes it look like homosexuality is some kind of disease that has taken over, and the world is just trying to hide it. There are gay people and there are straight people, and until this reality is as normal as drawing breath, we will never be able to have a clear figure.

Totally agree. Numbers don't lie. However, like you said, we will never have an accurate figure and I don't think we ever will, with laws being passed and all. 

Even at that, I think 85% is a stretch, a big one. Certainly, there are gay married women. In Lagos, Abuja etc but I don't think the number is as steep as that. 

What upsets me is...we would rather focus on the sexual orientation of people, rather than the country's numerous problems. Oh well...

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
On 11/6/2017 at 2:39 PM, Ivyy said:

Sadly! Lol

• Like 1