Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

I wish

Majesty

Jamie's Diary

8th Grade Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Today I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole 8th grade class and the world. Jenny was her name, when she talked she spoke like an angel. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

12th Grade Year (Prom)

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Me and Jenny talked today. She really loves her boyfriend. They broke up and I had to comfort her after prom. She told me i was the best friend on the planet. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Sophomore Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Jenny has grown even more beautiful if that's even possible. I saw her at a party with Derek. My heart sank, she was happy as ever. We talked about him, she says he's different. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Graduation

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. We were all the happiest we've ever been. Jenny ran up to me after accepting degrees and kissed me on the check and yelled "WE MADE IT!". Jenny then ran to Derek and kissed him deeply. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

Jenny's Wedding

I wish I wish I could've told her how I feel. Everyone was happy...except me. Jenny had thebiggest grin on her face ever. I smiled back to make her happy. During their kiss I had to look away, and blink the tears out of my eyes. I wish I could've told her how I feel...

..Jenny's Funeral

I wish I wish I could've told her how I felt.Today was Jenny's memorial. I don't want to live anymore. After the service her mother brought me a box from Jenny's house. The will said i was to receive all it's contents. In it was a book I gave her in 8th grade, the prom corsette I gave her in 12th grade, the notebook I gave her sophomore year in college, the button I gave her for her college graduation robe, an earring i gave to her on her wedding, and a diary.

It read...

Jenny's Diary

8th Grade Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel... .. .. .. ...

• Like 1

Sad one.. 

Now this is why I live in the moment, everyone who knows me knows I don't hold back. I leave nothing unsaid,  nothing undone. 

Losing my mum further reinforced the need for me to live each day like its my last. Tomorrow ain't guaranteed.. If I like you, I ask you out.The worst that could happen is you say no. I move on.. 

I always say,  life is so easy and simple, we are the ones that make it hard. 

See how Jenny just died without letting Jamie know how she felt, and little did she know the feeling was mutual. 

• Like 1

Awww mehn. And some people are still on this site that have refused to tell me how they feel. Don't wait for me to die o, cos I won't. Hehehehe

Thanks Majesty for sharing, it has just changed my perspective.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Majesty said:

Jamie's Diary

8th Grade Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Today I saw the most beautiful girl in the whole 8th grade class and the world. Jenny was her name, when she talked she spoke like an angel. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

12th Grade Year (Prom)

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Me and Jenny talked today. She really loves her boyfriend. They broke up and I had to comfort her after prom. She told me i was the best friend on the planet. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Sophomore Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. Jenny has grown even more beautiful if that's even possible. I saw her at a party with Derek. My heart sank, she was happy as ever. We talked about him, she says he's different. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

College Graduation

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel. We were all the happiest we've ever been. Jenny ran up to me after accepting degrees and kissed me on the check and yelled "WE MADE IT!". Jenny then ran to Derek and kissed him deeply. I wish I could tell her how I feel...

Jenny's Wedding

I wish I wish I could've told her how I feel. Everyone was happy...except me. Jenny had thebiggest grin on her face ever. I smiled back to make her happy. During their kiss I had to look away, and blink the tears out of my eyes. I wish I could've told her how I feel...

..Jenny's Funeral

I wish I wish I could've told her how I felt.Today was Jenny's memorial. I don't want to live anymore. After the service her mother brought me a box from Jenny's house. The will said i was to receive all it's contents. In it was a book I gave her in 8th grade, the prom corsette I gave her in 12th grade, the notebook I gave her sophomore year in college, the button I gave her for her college graduation robe, an earring i gave to her on her wedding, and a diary.

It read...

Jenny's Diary

8th Grade Year

I wish I wish I could tell her how I feel... .. .. .. ...

This right here is a story everyone can relate to. 

2 hours ago, vina said:

Awww mehn. And some people are still on this site that have refused to tell me how they feel. Don't wait for me to die o, cos I won't. Hehehehe

Thanks Majesty for sharing, it has just changed my perspective.

And someone is scared of dying.Lol

I'm not scared of dying,  I only worry about who will be kissing my partner when I'm gone. 

• Like 1

Damn! Story that touches the bone marrow. I use to be like this before but not anymore. If you like call me devil pikin, amma spill it. 

Me: Amina I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Amina: Subhanallah! Sister may Allah forgive you and released you from the grip of shaitan.

Me: Ameen thumma ameen sister.

(Next trial after so many failed trials)

Me: Fatima I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Fatima: erm...mashallah sister. I love you too and want to be your girlfriend. People are misinterpreting the Qur'an. Allah love Lesbians. Allah is love.

Me: Alhamdulillah sister. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

And someone is scared of dying.Lol

I'm not scared of dying,  I only worry about who will be kissing my partner when I'm gone. 

Lmao. Anybody kisses my wife while I'm gone? I will give the person ghostly knock. 

Beht aunty, you are possessive o. Lmao

24 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Damn! Story that touches the bone marrow. I use to be like this before but not anymore. If you like call me devil pikin, amma spill it. 

Me: Amina I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Amina: Subhanallah! Sister may Allah forgive you and released you from the grip of shaitan.

Me: Ameen thumma ameen sister.

(Next trial after so many failed trials)

Me: Fatima I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?

Fatima: erm...mashallah sister. I love you too and want to be your girlfriend. People are misinterpreting the Qur'an. Allah love Lesbians. Allah is love.

Me: Alhamdulillah sister. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

You will soon go and tell one of shekau's wife you love them. When they bomb your ass, don't come running here. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

1 hour ago, vina said:

You will soon go and tell one of shekau's wife you love them. When they bomb your ass, don't come running here. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Hahah Choi Shekau wife! Na one chance be that oo 

3 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. Anybody kisses my wife while I'm gone? I will give the person ghostly knock. 

Beht aunty, you are possessive o. Lmao

Errr.. Marking my territory is a better word. So rather than stay on the other side and watch someone kiss my partner when I am gone, I'd spend my days kissing her,  and that way even if she finds someone else to kiss her when I'm gone, I'd just be yimuing from the other side.. 

But I am not dying anytime soon.. 

To prevent all these, I have to grow old with my partner, that way no one would be kissing her wrinkled lips when I'm gone.. 

• Like 1

I guess , if you love someone,  you tell them. even if you're scared  that it's not the right thing, even if you're scared it would cause problems, even if you're scared it would burn your life to the ground, you say It to them. You say it loud enough for them to hear it.  Then you go from there.  Rather than tucking it all in,  and letting the feelings of regret eat you up. 

Tank you for sharing this op

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Errr.. Marking my territory is a better word. So rather than stay on the other side and watch someone kiss my partner when I am gone, I'd spend my days kissing her,  and that way even if she finds someone else to kiss her when I'm gone, I'd just be yimuing from the other side.. 

But I am not dying anytime soon.. 

To prevent all these, I have to grow old with my partner, that way no one would be kissing her wrinkled lips when I'm gone.. 

Or just tell everyone she has herpes. Nobody go near am again for life. Lool

U r welcome ladies.....I shared this cos I could relate...I was in love with a friend & didn't say a word so she slipped right through  (she didn't die o)...how could I when I didn't even understand what I was feeling But i guess i realized that i was different becos of her.i did get over her though, now am in a relationship with someone that I love nd care so much abt, so i dont regret a thing abt how it turned out.....But if u love someone,open ur freaking mouth nd say so ...who knows. .d feeling might be mutual.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Majesty said:

if u love someone,open ur freaking mouth nd say so ...who knows. .d feeling might be mutual.

And even if the feelings aren't mutual, las las you don say your mind and that will even enable you to move on sharp sharp to the next available one rather than getting stuck with that person who doesn't even know you're having sleepless night over her matter. 

11 hours ago, vina said:

Or just tell everyone she has herpes. Nobody go near am again for life. Lool

Plot twisted. Her fellow sisters in herpes will still kiss her and even make out sef. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

19 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

And even if the feelings aren't mutual, las las you don say your mind and that will even enable you to move on sharp sharp to the next available one rather than getting stuck with that person who doesn't even know you're having sleepless night over her matter. 

Exactly. 

When you love someone is good to let them know your feelings bcoz you never can tell what will come out from it.

l once loved a girl during University days.

She didn't feel same about me but she loved me differently. She's  one of the most honest friends l have had today.

She is a mover, no matter where she is in the world today, she always look out for me. 

The last time we reunited, it was through my mum. I was surprised she still have her number.

she said she keep it save bcos older people don't change numbers easily.

And l think, l appreciate our friendship today.