Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First Kiss ๐Ÿ’‹

kimi

About seven years of age. When two girls act mummy and daddy and the kissing part reaches. Hehehe.i used to chop kiss anyhow then.

ย 

I rem my elder sister and her friends using me as their baby in the plays and they would just force those their perky, youthful tits in my mouth and force me to suck on them. Good old days, nobody uses me for those good roles again.

#flys fence.

• Moderators

First girl kiss, I don't recall any earlier than uni days. I was 16 thereabouts. She asked for it I think and took it like a gee. Lol

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

First kiss..ย 

I was a late bloomer..

But I am now a pro, ย and it's all datย matters..ย 

Prove it ๐Ÿ˜

We shall start an onlineย kissing competition soon... ย :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Administrators

Lol. Let's get the online kissing competition started.... @Ivyyย and @kimi.

Oya you both should go get a room.

I was 8 when I had my first kiss; I don't remember how she took it, but she must have liked it because we kissed again.

I was 15ย when l had my first kiss. It was an emotional moment and itย justย happened bcos we had a thing for each other. I was in the boarding school then and she was my firstย girl and date for like three yr with so much teenagers drama:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Iย think Iย was 17ย sheย kissedย meย weย madeย outย sef Iย guessย sheย didn'tย knwย itย wasย myย firstย time cosย I justย playedย cool.ย 

Asย forย theย kissingย competition Iย goย likeย deyย theย organisingย committee.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. Let's get the online kissing competition started.... @Ivyyย and @kimi.

Oya you both should go get a room.

I was 8 when I had my first kiss; I don't remember how she took it, but she must have liked it because we kissed again.

Loool. Lead by example pliss:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Prove it ๐Ÿ˜

We shall start an onlineย kissing competition soon... ย :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Hahaha kimi..ย 

I Can't wait...ย 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Location and time o. Where the NL cheerleaders at?

The chairlady of NL cheerleaders is hereย ooo.ย This kissing competition is gonna be litโšกโšกโšก

I was in jss two when I had my first kiss, chaiiiiii, can't even remember my age then but I sha know say the girl liked it,ย sorry we both liked it 'cause we turned the kissing to everyday sturv. Once everybody was outta the hostel, we'ldย go under the blanketย for the marathon kissing. It wasย thatย good.ย 

• Haha 1

I was 13yrs dn jss3, she was my bestie dn and she won't be resuming to d schl d ffl section, it was emotional but gt me into starving marathon bcos my mum caught us๐Ÿ˜ข she spoilt d fun joor.

I had just finished ssce, she was older and I was crazy about her. I told her how I felt and she drove to my mom's shop and kissed me to stupor.ย 

I think I fell ill after she left or was that love? I am not understanding again self.ย 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I had just finished ssce, she was older and I was crazy about her. I told her how I felt and she drove to my mom's shop and kissed me to stupor.ย 

I think I fell ill after she left or was that love? I am not understanding again self.ย 

How bout infatuation?ย 

Uni days.... we all gathered in a room in my hostel...some1 brought up T/D game...ย  I was asked to kiss any lady in d room for a certain amount... This pretty lady volunteered and tease me abt sharing d money afterwards..

Nways all I kept hearing was, it a enough now , just few sec kiss, get a room, stop d kissing oo...ย 

Few mins afterwards she asked where my room was, dt she will like to kiss me more...

Eventhou I was abit shy , I was also excited so I took her to my room and .....

I think she liked it cus we kiss paa paaa afterย  dt day o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On โ€Ž11โ€Ž/โ€Ž7โ€Ž/โ€Ž2017 at 12:23 PM, Txunamy said:

First kiss..ย 

I was a late bloomer..

But I am now a pro, ย and it's all datย matters..ย 

A pro hmmmย ๐Ÿ˜‰