Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Fate: Myth or Truth

kimi

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Naaaaaah.... ladies please be civil. Invectives aren't necessary here.

I'm no police woman by training o... ahn ahn. You people should not turn me into one jor.🤠

On a more seripus note, can we all not use abusive language towards eachother please

Don't mind that small girl jare. Let us do policing together jooo. Oti is a bastard. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Weldone.

Since ignorance makes you forget your damn manners, then the same ignorance should have made you forget to f***king quote me. 

Your lack of manners and act of foolishness is so obvious that you lack home training. 

Ain't no friends with nobody here, ain't here for no friendship. Therefore, whenever and wherever you see my name, do not bother to quote me. 

Ain't gonna stoop so low to your low level of ignorance.

I will move along after you. 

Quote me again at your own risk. 

Teewhy, please don't answer this babe again abeg. If sensible,highly esteemed and dignified people can misbehave due to alcohol, how much more a... (Still looking for the right word to use sef cause senseless bitch doesn't describe this infant). 

Happy I ddnt have to go on cheap booze to get the courage to type and later hide under.  :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Nonsense!

Can we all calm down for a minute? These behaviors can attract a ban and we really don't need that.

Arguments are always unnecessary and it always end in heated exchange that can even spoil relationships. 

So biko, let's learn to tolerate each other's views. 6 can be nine depending on your point of view. Let peace reign.

3 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Babe, wait oh, what the f**k is your problem sef? So she doesn't have the balls to reply you because you will get a cane to flog her abi? Or because you have fire on your head? Who is the stupid person here? The reasonable individual who tried to bring it to your empty head that what you did was wrong 'cause you were attacking a person instead of articulating your own opinion which obviously you can't 'cause you do not have anything reasonable to say or you insolent, arrogant bimbo ( that's if you are not even up to the standard of being called that) who has said nothing logical just shouting right to express free speech forgetting that your freedom ends the moment it's infriging on another's right. 

You don't even deserve anyone's response, and it is obviously belittling for me to be replying you but if you are ignored your fish brain which is obviously seeking attention will think "i highkey knew nobody will have the guts to reply me in 2017. Lmao, I am so sharp mouthed. Damn" 

Rada rada oshi! I still can't see anything reasonable you have written sef, at least try to write. Wont laugh at the level of your 'intelligence' Mtscheeeeeeeew.  Farida the all knowing:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lmao do you even know how to make sense? Your dumb-assness is half way in the chair and what it likely needs to do is take a damn seat. I don’t remember talking to you horse shit. You just had to join the party huh?! Ugly bitches be doing the most. Move along   

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Babe, wait oh, what the f**k is your problem sef? So she doesn't have the balls to reply you because you will get a cane to flog her abi? Or because you have fire on your head? Who is the stupid person here? The reasonable individual who tried to bring it to your empty head that what you did was wrong 'cause you were attacking a person instead of articulating your own opinion which obviously you can't 'cause you do not have anything reasonable to say or you insolent, arrogant bimbo ( that's if you are not even up to the standard of being called that) who has said nothing logical just shouting right to express free speech forgetting that your freedom ends the moment it's infriging on another's right. 

You don't even deserve anyone's response, and it is obviously belittling for me to be replying you but if you are ignored your fish brain which is obviously seeking attention will think "i highkey knew nobody will have the guts to reply me in 2017. Lmao, I am so sharp mouthed. Damn" 

Rada rada oshi! I still can't see anything reasonable you have written sef, at least try to write. Wont laugh at the level of your 'intelligence' Mtscheeeeeeeew.  Farida the all knowing:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Lmao do you even know how to make sense? Your dumb-assness is half way in the chair and what it likely needs to do is take a damn seat. I don’t remember talking to you horse shit. You just had to join the party huh?! Ugly bitches be doing the most. Move along   

• Downvote 1

@kimi if you have the power then close down this thread. Petty insults and bullying is a girls thing but I don't know NL for that. Anything to stop this biko. 

7 minutes ago, Farida said:

F:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: A:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:R:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:I:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:D:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:A:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

15 minutes ago, bluelion said:

Teewhy, please don't answer this babe again abeg. If sensible,highly esteemed and dignified people can misbehave due to alcohol, how much more a... (Still looking for the right word to use sef cause senseless bitch doesn't describe this infant). 

Happy I ddnt have to go on cheap booze to get the courage to type and later hide under.  :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Nonsense!

This cheap booze is your family’s annual income. And unlike others, I don’t blame it on alcohol. Come rain come shit i said what i said. 

47 minutes ago, Farida said:

I didn’t come at you. I came for you. The thing with Science is you don’t have to agree. Regardless of how you feel, it still holds. Fact is fact. No one is asking you to validate it. I figured anything i say would be incomprehensible to someone like you. However, i’ m always on topic. Now go back and reread my comments. 

You came for me? 

I'm here, give me what you've got..

We still on same thing, you trying to force your science and fact down my throat.

One would think we've got a long standing beef with the way you going, but you haven't met me, neither have I met you nor had any problem with you. 

You still haven't said anything intelligent on the topic..pls Educate me, As people say "No knowledge is Lost".

Right to free speech you say? Where do you draw the line? 

My comments are dumb? Well you are entitled to your opinion, Just so you know, you are no match for me IQ wise. Forget all your blabbings here. 

Lastly, I don't trade words online, this is the last time I would say anything on this subject. I won't bandy words with you, so I'd advise you calm down. This ain't no war zone. I am here for peace and quiet and that what I'm gonna get come hell or high waters. 

Ladies... Please cease fire.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Farida said:

I didn’t come at you. I came for you. The thing with Science is you don’t have to agree. Regardless of how you feel, it still holds. Fact is fact. No one is asking you to validate it. I figured anything i say would be incomprehensible to someone like you. However, i’ m always on topic. Now go back and reread my comments. 

You came for me? 

We still on same thing, you trying to force your science and fact down my throat.

One would think we've got a long standing beef with the way you going, but you haven't met me, neither have I met you nor had any problem with you. 

You still haven't said anything intelligent on the topic..pls Educate me, As people say "No knowledge is Lost".

My comments are dumb? Well you are entitled to your opinion, Just so you know, you are no match for me IQ wise. Forget all your blabbings here. 

Lastly, I don't trade words online, this is the last time I would say anything on this subject. I won't bandy words with you, so I'd advise you calm down. This ain't no war zone. I am here for peace and quiet and that what I'm gonna get come hell or high waters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farida said:

You came for me? 

• Like 1

@Farida babe please it's okay. Let it pass biko.

See as una just rubbish such a philosophical and thought provoking question posed by @kimi in this trend with una iya lata like behaviour. 

• Moderators

Thanks everyone for not desisting from use of abusive language. These sort of behaviours easily lead to a warning...

I will take @vina 's advice and lock this thread. 

See you all in a happier thread. This police officer haff vex 💂‍♀️👮‍♀️📿🤚🏽

See your faces like Agege bread:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• kimi locked this topic